• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

I am glad the seller is reading this thread. I hope he reads this post.

I originally thought I would go $700 or so on the first auction go around.

Then I set a snipe bid significantly higher than that amount. SIGNIFICANTLY Higher.

I asked the seller a simple question to confirm the serial/certification number on the item he was selling to avoid any confusion between the #1 9.6 and the #1 9.8 that were certified with sequential certification numbers. If the photo was in error or the auction title was in error I wanted to know before my bid was placed.

That's not an unreasonable request is it? It could have been answered with a single sentence answer.

Then the first auction was pulled without my question getting answered.

Then the auction got relisted and I asked another question, still no answer.

Since the seller was online and able to relist the item he was also online and able to answer questions posed to him through Ebay.

My snipe bids have all been canceled. It's too much money to just throw at an auction when this lack of answers and lack of response has me feeling uneasy.

Why has this seller ignored every single attempt at contact and now only responds when a bidder, also unable to contact him, pulled his bid on the item?

Sorry, I don't believe the seller was offline all this time. The fact that the item was pulled, revised, relisted, and then revised after relisting tells me he had a computer available to him.

I won't be bidding on this item at all at this point and several other bidders have posted the same thing in this thread and emailed me to the same affect privately.

Since the seller is reading this thread I figured I should lay all the details out in one easy to digest post. That way there won't be any question if his item ends for a fraction of what it should have garnered.

Best,

Chris

Since the seller is reading this thread I figured I should lay all the details out in one easy to digest post. That way there won't be any question if his item ends for a fraction of what it should have garnered.

Best,

Chris

:sorry:

I am sure at this point a few of us will be going on his blocked list, and that is a blessing from the feeling I am getting about this seller and his book.

William, I'm sure your hand is just shaking over the mouse to click "Bid." lol

:baiting:

I am sure at this point a few of us will be going on his blocked list, and that is a blessing from the feeling I am getting about this seller and his book.

My max bid of $44 and a copy of "Baby Geniuses 2" on vhs was already outbid...

My max bid of $44 and a copy of "Baby Geniuses 2" on vhs was already outbid...

The only positive thing, I have seen from this seller so far is he didn't use a well placed shill to bid the book back up to $399, since the $900 bidder backed out (shrug) . He must be somewhat honest, or he could be just too busy. :roflmao:.

lol

This was always my favorite thread but it's gotten REALLY entertaining these pass few days!!

On an actual Crow note, I asked about this in an old wtb thread, but does anyone own one of these? Or even seen one before?

CSN1990winterpreviewCrow.jpg

It's from a Comic Show News 1989/90 winter preview. I know most CSN's have issue #'s but I don't know if this did or not. Any more info would be appreciated... (thumbs u

lol

This was always my favorite thread but it's gotten REALLY entertaining these pass few days!!

On an actual Crow note, I asked about this in an old wtb thread, but does anyone own one of these? Or even seen one before?

CSN1990winterpreviewCrow.jpg

It's from a Comic Show News 1989/90 winter preview. I know most CSN's have issue #'s but I don't know if this did or not. Any more info would be appreciated... (thumbs u

If I ever see any, I'll let you know ASAP as I cover LCS's the Northeast :wishluck: