• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

One thing that I do know: I am thankful that over the years I've found so many great people who love these 4 (or 7) comics as much as I do!!
(worship)

grouphugg.gif

One thing that I do know: I am thankful that over the years I've found so many great people who love these 4 (or 7) comics as much as I do!!
(worship)

grouphugg.gif

lol

Written out that sounds WAY cheesier then it did in my head. lol

It's still true though!

It thought it was great. :headbang:

Me too!

Yeah Chris, I often feel the same way. #'s 1-3 have proven to be tough if not seemingly impossible. I do think that Nick is right and that there are a few more out there. Just the fact that two #1's in 9.8 have been added to the census this past year gives me hope that a few others may surface over the next couple years.
Yeah, I can't tell you how many fights we had when a "NM/M" #3 arrived in the mail from eBay and it was reader beater copy. We had separated when, I saw that CGC 9.4 #3 hit ebay, I hit the BIN to complete that phase of my life.

DSC083731.jpg

Now, I just pick in between my teeth with all the undercopies.

Well, I see someone yanked their high bid and the Crow 1 went from $405 down to $40, and then rocketed back up to $100.

That would probably be Charlie ("Grails") he said he placed a bid then sent the seller a question and if he didn't answer in 48 hours he was going to pull his bid.

Well, I see someone yanked their high bid and the Crow 1 went from $405 down to $40, and then rocketed back up to $100.

That would probably be Charlie ("Grails") he said he placed a bid then sent the seller a question and if he didn't answer in 48 hours he was going to pull his bid.

Unless paratrooper found this thread and he is working his magic . . .

Wonder if that opened the seller's eyes? Probably not.

hillbilly-2.jpg

Nice page .... but I have a few in my own collection to trump you :whee:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=64381

Nice Stuff (thumbs u

I like my "facing off with the bad guys climax" thingy, but you got some of the best atmospheric pages that O'barr did.

hillbilly-2.jpg

lol

You wanna really make me laugh?

Somebody win that book for $100 and then the folks that were originally going to bid $1K can send kind notes letting the seller know why they just missed out on a tremendous sale.

What a sad person for not even bothering to respond.

Somebody win that book for $100 and then the folks that were originally going to bid $1K can send kind notes letting the seller know why they just missed out on a tremendous sale.

hm

Leave it to the seller to turn the whole auction into something worse than The Crow: Wicked Prayer :roflmao:.