• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!
2 2

619 posts in this topic

lol Reminds me of my debacle with Marc Wolfe. Somehow, Par2ch got the guy's attention enough that he PMed me, said the book was on its way and he'd do me a free cover sketch of my choice.

I got the book from Par2ch, but the free cover sketch has never shown up.

Some of these guys are talented but have all the professionalism of a toad. It's no wonder Marc Wolfe can't keep a regular job in comics. B.S....I guess his initials say it all.

Have Rob Liefeld add teeth and pouches to it. Now there would be a sketch to have...

I know this is going to sound unbelievable, but I have seen some pretty decent Liefeld sketches in the past. The only thing this monster needs to take the hilarity level to "11" is to be holding a plunger.

This is just plain awful. I suppose he doesn't care that quite a few folks read these boards and that his reputation has taken a hit. Although it seems he's behaved this way in the past.

I'm always excited when I hear about great commissions from artists and have already used these recommendations to get new work. This guy wouldn't even make my list if he paid me.

I think this scribble should become the board mascot, too!!!!

Dan

At least it was "only" $100.

I'd be pizzed.

Next time you go to a show he is at, I'd take the sketch and stand by his table. Show the sketch to anyone that inquires him about a commission. Let them see what $100 + 3 years will get them.

Make up shirts that state - I paid $100 for this?

Hell, might as well make some money on this

No can do. I'm sure Bill retained the publishing rights for this.