• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!
2 2

619 posts in this topic

I just have a sneaking suspicion that he will deny deny deny. He'll say he didn't mean to make it look like that. However, there is no denying it. That is intentional.

And if he used his "junk" to pose for that sketch, he needs to get that ring removed before an infection develops.

Either that, or put it in his nose as whether it is down there or up on his face, he's proven to be a prig overall - so what's the difference?

:sick:

I just have a sneaking suspicion that he will deny deny deny. He'll say he didn't mean to make it look like that. However, there is no denying it. That is intentional.

And if he used his "junk" to pose for that sketch, he needs to get that ring removed before an infection develops.

Either that, or put it in his nose as whether it is down there or up on his face, he's proven to be a prig overall - so what's the difference?

My question is how big is that that the condom looks that tiny on it.

Easy there, boy. You're starting to sound interested. lol

Easy there, boy. You're starting to sound interested. lol

:popcorn:

Love the Old 97's by the way.

Favorite band ever. I am FINALLY going to get to see them live in March in Tallahassee, FL.

I have seen them a couple of times here in Austin. I have been following them since about 1996. They are a fun band to listen to.

Well. I haven't read the entire thread, but I certainly know art that I WON'T be buying in the future.

As one of my favourite artists - I cannot tell you how disappointing this thread has been to this fan. I guess I dodged a bullet last year at the local show - I was going to ask for a sketch.

Wow, that's amazingly horrendous. I got to him very early at Heroes Con in 06 and he did a killer Electra commission (almost cover quality) for $150. Although, now that I think of it, I never turned the piece sideways. Maybe she's really a giant vag...

1c78f013.jpg

deservedly so......

That piece of "art" is likely going up in value as this thread continues. You might have the last laugh in selling it to an underground or erotic art collector for a profit and still railing on the "artists" lack of self control, self indulgence, petulance, immaturity and gall.

It's definately a conversation piece that will not help his usual commision business IMO. If I ever see him at a con I'd consider asking him to do another self portrait so he could sit on it and spin.

You should post his email address on here so we can all send him a nice message. What a tool!

I have his cell phone number....but I am not going to play it that way. I am going to do everything I can, but nothing that can get me sued. I am mad now folks.

I can't see how posting his email address is going to get you sued. I wouldn't suggest posting his phone number.

If he has a email address listed on his website....I can't see how posting it here is any harm but I'm not an expert or attorney.

You have every right to be mad as HELL about this. What he sent you is offensive and so wrong on many levels. The guy should have to make this right for you. Sorry you had to deal with it.

Who is his agent? How can we get in touch with him to let him know this kind of behavior won't be accepted among this community.

1c78f013.jpg

deservedly so......

That piece of "art" is likely going up in value as this thread continues. You might have the last laugh in selling it to an underground or erotic art collector for a profit and still railing on the "artists" lack of self control, self indulgence, petulance, immaturity and gall.

It's definately a conversation piece that will not help his usual commision business IMO. If I ever see him at a con I'd consider asking him to do another self portrait so he could sit on it and spin.

Hi Collin,

Thanks for the pm's yesterday.

He may not do another show in the great state of Texas after this fiasco.

I can't see how posting his email address is going to get you sued. I wouldn't suggest posting his phone number.

If he has a email address listed on his website....I can't see how posting it here is any harm but I'm not an expert or attorney.

You have every right to be mad as HELL about this. What he sent you is offensive and so wrong on many levels. The guy should have to make this right for you. Sorry you had to deal with it.

Who is his agent? How can we get in touch with him to let him know this kind of behavior won't be accepted among this community.

His handler is Eric Knight. He is even listed on the IMDB due to his production artwork career. Not sure if I should post's Eric's email address. hm