• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!
2 2

619 posts in this topic

u5xsk.jpg
Now that's a sketch lol

Junk. Literally. :eek:

What are the odds Bill was just dickin' with someone?

billsinksketch.jpg

:roflmao:

I'm stunned that I didn't see this.

I think I'm starting to lose a step. :cry:

how this guy could do this after golden got roasted on the interweb is beyond me. i never saw anyone anywhere near golden at NYCC (though it's not like i was hovering around him all day, i'm sure he made some money)

u5xsk.jpg
Now that's a sketch lol

billsinksketch.jpg

:roflmao:

I'm stunned that I didn't see this.

I think I'm starting to lose a step. :cry:

Now that I do see it I find it hard to believe it was unintentional :(

u5xsk.jpg
Now that's a sketch lol

billsinksketch.jpg

Ok...now I am completely po'ed. I do not and did not deserve to be treated this way. It is pretty apparent what he meant towards me by this sketch. What recourse do I have?

u5xsk.jpg
Now that's a sketch lol

billsinksketch.jpg

Ok...now I am completely po'ed. I do not and did not deserve to be treated this way. It is pretty apparent what he meant towards me by this sketch. What recourse do I have?

I would contact his agent and explain to him how offensive the item is and how it borders on obscene material. Mention how its a breach of contract etc... as well then direct him to this thread.

u5xsk.jpg
Now that's a sketch lol

billsinksketch.jpg

Auction it off on eBay... rant style and with a reserve high enough that no one will buy and keep relisting it.

Auction it off on eBay... rant style and with a reserve high enough that no one will buy and keep relisting it.

great idea actually

That really is! List it with his name big and repeated and leave it up for months. It could eventually become a major embarrassment for him. :applause:

great idea actually

That really is! List it with his name big and repeated and leave it up for months. It could eventually become a major embarrassment for him. :applause:

I suggest leaving it up for three years.

great idea actually

I suggest leaving Linda Carter in your sig line! :applause:

great idea actually

I am going to do it. Jim, that is an incredibly awesome idea. Roger, I know what you mean by repeating it over and over in the listing, with a large font and all.

I am so angry after seeing what the sketch truly is. It is blatant and completely offensive. And for some reason, it really hurts my feelings in a way. I showed the damned thing to my children when I got home Sunday. I am not going to post anything that could be constured as a threat on the internet, but I think a lot of you know how this might proceed.

great idea actually

I am going to do it. Jim, that is an incredibly awesome idea. Roger, I know what you mean by repeating it over and over in the listing, with a large font and all.

I am so angry after seeing what the sketch truly is. It is blatant and completely offensive. And for some reason, it really hurts my feelings in a way. I showed the damned thing to my children when I got home Sunday. I am not going to post anything that could be constured as a threat on the internet, but I think a lot of you know how this might proceed.

I have a degree in vindictiveness. It isn't often I get to use it in front of other people. :foryou:

great idea actually

I've had sig lines off for months. I turned them on again last night and just realized you guys have been suffering with that old one forever.

I figured I'd change it to give you something new to look at.

great idea actually

I agree Jay. She was truly gorgoeus. Still is a beautiful woman today.