• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!
2 2

619 posts in this topic

At least it was "only" $100.

I'd be pizzed.

Next time you go to a show he is at, I'd take the sketch and stand by his table. Show the sketch to anyone that inquires him about a commission. Let them see what $100 + 3 years will get them.

ouch! now that would be fitting

I'd pitch in for you to rent a table at a con he is at and post this sketch and the whole thread. Then you could take donations to "Burn Bill." If you reach a set dollar amount (I'd shoot for a dollar for each day you waited) then you'll burn this sketch publicly. Then donate the proceeds to the Hero fund. Win, win, win.

That just plain ol' sucks, y'all.

+1

The condom head is the icing on the cake. I'd get his address, wipe my on it and mail it back to him.

+1

The condom head is the icing on the cake. I'd get his address, wipe my on it and mail it back to him.

That would be awesome. You'd probably get prosecuted for knowingly mailing a biohazard.

+1

That would be awesome. You'd probably get prosecuted for knowingly mailing a biohazard.

Yeah, but he wouldn't get around to prosecuting for at least 3 years.

glad you only paid $100, I was afraid you might have paid $500

to me personally, the $ loss wouldn't bother me much compared to the waiting years/unprofessional attitude/unfinished business

BTW, would "Walter" be a good name for him? (the monster)

if he had paid $500 for it John Byrne might have given him a nice piece for free. $100 won't get on Byrne's radar.

I would have to agree that this piece is a bit...umm...underwhelming. And had you not said that the thing on his head was a radio tube, I thought that it was an old style syringe or some other random something. Kudos to you for your positive attitude in this situation, I just wished you had been better rewarded for the time and $$ spent.

:(

It needs a reservoir tip like the one in the pic. :gossip:

Wintastic first post, though. Welcome to the boards. (thumbs u

Shill account to avoid the possible strike, I'm sure.

That's Krazy. hm

I like to think I would have ripped it in half and asked him where the nearest trashcan was....but I probably would have just said thanks and walked away...like I do when the officer gives me the ticket. Thanks officer! Have a nice day!

Anyway, that sketch sux. Sorry about this. Atleast your story has saved countless fellow boardies from wasting future paper. (thumbs u . Kudos for that!

Edited by AGGIEZ