• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2022 at 6:05 PM, Math Teacher said:

I don't have a Timely book to post, but I hope to rectify sometime this year. I know there are many Timely aficionados that post in this thread. If I was trying to obtain a Timely super-hero book from the 1940s, what series or what issues would be best for me to pursue? I would be more than happy with a reader copy, but I don't want a coverless copy. My budget would probably be no more than $1,500. I know that won't buy much, but I'm hoping I can track down one Timely book from the 1940s that fits my budget.

There are a plethora of Young Allies books with Schomburg covers on eBay and MCS, all within that price range.

On 1/19/2022 at 6:00 PM, Robot Man said:

Lucky antique mall find today. Only comic in the place. Was just sitting naked on a pile of old Life magazines. Probably the only way I will ever find a GA Cap anymore…:banana:

467A0C96-C994-4180-BCAF-C5491573A63A.jpeg

Good find. I was maybe 12 when I first saw this and the whole spear thru the chest thing has haunted me ever since

On 1/19/2022 at 7:00 PM, Robot Man said:

Lucky antique mall find today. Only comic in the place. Was just sitting naked on a pile of old Life magazines. Probably the only way I will ever find a GA Cap anymore…:banana:

467A0C96-C994-4180-BCAF-C5491573A63A.jpeg

SCORE!!

Complete?