• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,079 posts in this topic

I originally saw the All-Winners #8 in a pic someone posted here on the boards of Terry's Comics' wall of comics at the SD Con(I always study those photos really closely when people post them. I got my Exciting #32 from Ted at Superworld the same way). When I contacted Terry, the book was still available, but before I could get confirmation from him that it was unrestored, the book sold to another board member at the Philly con. I let that board member know that I was interested in the book, and a few months later he needed $$ for a purchase and sold it to me. :banana:

I originally saw the All-Winners #8 in a pic someone posted here on the boards of Terry's Comics' wall of comics at the SD Con(I always study those photos really closely when people post them. I got my Exciting #32 from Ted at Superworld the same way). When I contacted Terry, the book was still available, but before I could get confirmation from him that it was unrestored, the book sold to another board member at the Philly con. I let that board member know that I was interested in the book, and a few months later he needed $$ for a purchase and sold it to me. :banana:

love it when a plan comes together

I don't get to post new arrivals in this thread too often...but I'm always happy to!

Here is my Heritage win from last month. Finally had some time to crack it out.

I have wanted this book for years. Such a neat cover. :cloud9:

51087-mystic3sm.jpg

I don't get to post new arrivals in this thread too often...but I'm always happy to!

51087-mystic3sm.jpg

I have been dying to get a new Timely as of late....expecting my Torch any day..

Awsome pick up and a great looking book! Congrats P5

I have been dying to get a new Timely as of late....expecting my Torch any day..

Awsome pick up and a great looking book! Congrats P5

Me too!!! I've been jonesing for Timely's pretty bad lately ...

Wonderful book, P5!! Thats a keeper.

51087-mystic3sm.jpg

Great score, and a perfect grade :headbang:

51087-mystic3sm.jpg

brilliant

Posted this book in a couple of threads and would like to post it here too as I am proud to say that this was my first ever Timely purchase!!! :banana:

P.S. I guess I'll finally have that cigar please :grin:

HumanTorch5G.jpg

Edited by Dark Knight

Posted this book in a couple of threads and would like to post it here too as I am proud to say that this was my first ever Timely purchase!!! :banana:

HumanTorch5G.jpg

welcome to the sinking ship.... uh, I mean , club! (and by sinking ship, I mean sinking wallet!)

HumanTorch5G.jpg

Congrats! :headbang:

51087-mystic3sm.jpg

You know how I love this title. And #3 was the first Mystic I ever got. Great book, P5!

crud guys...with all these great Daring's and Msytic's being posted, I think I am going to have to add them to my "list" ugh!

Rick, ever thought of keeping a list of what you DON'T collect?

Shorter list and you just have to make the list once and then cross off the stuff you start collecting

:baiting:

Edited by batman_fan

crud guys...with all these great Daring's and Msytic's being posted, I think I am going to have to add them to my "list" ugh!

Rick, ever thought of keeping a list of what you DON'T collect?

Shorter list and you just have to make the list once and then cross off the stuff you start collecting

:baiting:

lol

Full run of Daring and Mystic belonging to gator will be posted in one month

Full run of Daring and Mystic belonging to gator will be posted in one month

not with the books I am looking at in the clink, comicconnect and heritage auctions...but by summer, easy :baiting: