• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,075 posts in this topic

Do you have a high grade copy of Sub-Mariner Comics #32 or #33?

and if I said "Yes" to either or both questions ....

Edited by adamstrange

Do you have a high grade copy of Sub-Mariner Comics #32 or #33?

and if I said "Yes" to either or both questions ....

Well post some scans man, share the wealth. 893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifhail.gif If you haven't noticed I like just about anything that has to do with the Sub-Mariner. Recently picked up a copy of Avengers #3 and I just love it. I have a pretty decent copy of issue #33 which I feel is the best cover from the 1950's.

Edited by Silver Surfer

a couple of more covers....

classic Subby cover..... 738045-1submar11.jpg

Not only does that copy look tight and bright, but the pages look outstanding for a Timely. You are so right about that being a classic cover -- I've been interested in finding one since Carter put it on the cover of CBM. At least I think he did.

a couple of more covers....

classic Subby cover..... 738045-1submar11.jpg

Not only does that copy look tight and bright, but the pages look outstanding for a Timely. You are so right about that being a classic cover -- I've been interested in finding one since Carter put it on the cover of CBM. At least I think he did.

Another outstanding Subby cover is issue #13 which is another classic female bondage cover featuring a hugmongous boa constrictor and more hooded villians. Absolutely beautiful colours on this cover.

Would Jon or Adam have a copy of this issue they could scan if for us to see?

I probably shouldn't post this because it's an Atlas book. Maybe the cops won't notice.

739350-Subby33.jpg

739350-Subby33.jpg.09157de5f5fee2f9488e91607ec6d9c3.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

I probably shouldn't post this because it's an Atlas book. Maybe the cops won't notice.

739350-Subby33.jpg

Nice book, probably a slightly better grade than mine. I have shown this many times before but allow me to do so one more time, after all it is one of my favorite covers. grin.gif

813026001o.jpg

Thanks for posting. Did you know it's easier to read when it's out of the holder? Just a thought.

Did I mention that I upgraded my copy? gossip.gif

Thanks for posting. Did you know it's easier to read when it's out of the holder? Just a thought.

Did I mention that I upgraded my copy? gossip.gif

I recently debated whether or not I was going to crack this. I probably will in the near future. What grade would you say yours is and was it cracked from a shell?