• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,082 posts in this topic

Over-dosing on Timely's tonight! Great stuff, Mr S! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

AllWinners8-1.jpg

One of my all-time favorites, and an issue I am desperately looking for.

Mr. Schomburg IS in the hizzouse! Welcome to Wednesday Night Timely Fest!

Nothing like it anywhere else on the boards. Those later USA issues are great, and very tough. If you see a #14, get it. Hard, hard book to find. And the Cap 21, wow, what a cover. So, Paul, what are we going to do for next Wednesday night? (I'm not sure I'll be ready for an encore!)

I am not sure I'll be ready either, unless I repost some former books! So 14 is tough, HUH! Let me see...do I have one, oh ya I do.

USA14.jpg

Mr. Schomburg IS in the hizzouse! Welcome to Wednesday Night Timely Fest!

Nothing like it anywhere else on the boards. Those later USA issues are great, and very tough. If you see a #14, get it. Hard, hard book to find. And the Cap 21, wow, what a cover. So, Paul, what are we going to do for next Wednesday night? (I'm not sure I'll be ready for an encore!)

I am not sure I'll be ready either, unless I repost some former books! So 14 is tough, HUH! Let me see...do I have one, oh ya I do.

USA14.jpg

That's the one! Isn't this stuff fun?

Oh, yeah! Although my wife is next to me in the TV room, me in the Den/Comic room and she keeps making fun of me. Calling me names like geek and laughing at me for getting so excited about comics.

So anyway here's me and the family in Hawaii a few months back

family2.jpg

These are my real favorite things,

mommyandboys-1.jpg

Looks like there will be plenty of new war books for the Memorial Week Post-A-Thon! 893applaud-thumb.gif

You betcha! Can't wait.

mm25.jpg

If I was the grader, I would have gone to 7.5...White Pages, come on nice book!

You know, if that's my biggest complaint, then it's been a good day!

Besides, I coulda had some 9.4s be 9.2s. You take the good with the not so good.

(or the nm with the fvf!)

Wow Richard, I don't even know what to say. Those books are simply stunning! You have almost made me want to start collecting Timelys.

watch out....he and Parker pretty much got me started...now, I can't STOP!

gator

Oh, yeah! Although my wife is next to me in the TV room, me in the Den/Comic room and she keeps making fun of me. Calling me names like geek and laughing at me for getting so excited about comics.

So anyway here's me and the family in Hawaii a few months back

family2.jpg

These are my real favorite things,

mommyandboys-1.jpg

Outstanding Paul!! Lovely family! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Wow Richard, I don't even know what to say. Those books are simply stunning! You have almost made me want to start collecting Timelys.

Thanks Peter,

Timelys are pretty cool. But please wait until I and a few others are done. Besides, aren't there still some pre-hero DC you are looking for? Would love to see your collection in its entirety some day. Oh, and you couch, too!

yeah, Peter, we'd all like to see "you couch, too." teach you to make fun of my bad usage, bedrock-boy.

Richard, all I can say is Wow! I am almost ashamed to post these, but not enough not to. Just in from Grader!

USA17.jpgUSA13.jpgUSA12-1.jpg

great stuff Paul. you go, boy!