• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,084 posts in this topic

I picked this up today from our own r1970d who was visiting SoCal and was able to attend a local convention - thanks Roy, it was an absolute pleasure meeting and dealing with you! :applause:

Former Overstreet copy...

Marvel11.jpg

Attaboy Steve (thumbs u

Thanks Rich - it fills the hole left by the departed Larson copy all those years ago! ;)

Exactly (thumbs u

mm11.jpg

I picked this up today from our own r1970d who was visiting SoCal and was able to attend a local convention - thanks Roy, it was an absolute pleasure meeting and dealing with you! :applause:

Marvel11.jpg

Attaboy Steve (thumbs u

Thanks Rich - it fills the hole left by the departed Larson copy all those years ago! ;)

Exactly (thumbs u

mm11.jpg

can't believe I am wasting one of my last 20 or so posts on this but I feel I must call this as I see it... from the couch lol

Marvel11.jpg

Attaboy Steve (thumbs u

Exactly (thumbs u

mm11.jpg

Dang, I wish I got offered nice stuff like this. Maybe I need to be Texan, or just have a wad of cash three fists thick. hm

can't believe I am wasting one of my last 20 or so posts on this

Why? You already wasted the other 28943.

Marvel11.jpg

Attaboy Steve (thumbs u

Exactly (thumbs u

mm11.jpg

Are you sure that's the Larson? Sure it says "Larson" but Steve's has an "L" on his. :kidaround:

Marvel11.jpg

Attaboy Steve (thumbs u

Exactly (thumbs u

mm11.jpg

Dang, I wish I got offered nice stuff like this. Maybe I need to be Texan, or just have a wad of cash three fists thick. hm

George: You want the Trolley, it's an 8.0 as well but the Cream to Off White pages have been bugging the pizz out of me since the day I bought it.

I wonder if I could persuade the big man in a trade and cash swap :wishluck:

Jim