• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,099 posts in this topic

I know I haven't shown these two....

It's about time sumo.gif

Just kidding.

Gorgeous colors on those books!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Richard you have more 8.5's then anyone I have ever seen. Sweet books, I just love a good Timely, and let's face it, any Timely is a good Timely! smile.gif

Thanks Paul, but you need to go back to the beginning of this thread and check out all of West's beautiful books. Or John Verzyl, or Steve Geppi, or Jon Berk, or Steven Assel (for Timelys), or or or potentially Bangzoom's (I think his name is John or Steve)....

I'm just a fish in the ocean. But thanks again. (Even fish love compliments!)

Not sure if I ever posted this. If I have, sorry for the redundancy......

mm6.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif Norinn will 893censored-thumb.gif in his 893censored-thumb.gif as I think it is one of his favorite covers. I'm surprised CGC didn't note this was the first ever Archie / Marvel, oopps MLJ / Timely cross-over before Archie Meets the Punisher. Check out the guys in the back right and compare them to the guy on Blue Ribbon # 7 and there's another one escaping me now ...

Oh, and hail.gif book as usual thumbsup2.gif

Has there been a hooded menace cover thread?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif We've done Mummies, Vampires, Gunmolls, Gorillas, Octopus, Giant Robots, Bondage, Paratroopers, Chesler, Centaur, WWII Patriotic, MLJ, Batman, Cap America, Non-Archie Teen, Atlas non-supers, Halloween, Christmas, Little Lulu, Ducks, Western (in the modern forum), Scuba, Green Covers, Frogs, The Other GA Guys, Romance, Shadow and other pulps, Four Colors, even a Short Bus ... well, no it doesn't seem we've done Hooded Menace. Go ahead Rich. I've got one on the way from eBay any time now so I'll post at least once in that thread soon. thumbsup2.gif

Richard you have more 8.5's then anyone I have ever seen. Sweet books, I just love a good Timely, and let's face it, any Timely is a good Timely! smile.gif

Thanks Paul, but you need to go back to the beginning of this thread and check out all of West's beautiful books. Or John Verzyl, or Steve Geppi, or Jon Berk, or Steven Assel (for Timelys), or or or potentially Bangzoom's (I think his name is John or Steve)....

I'm just a fish in the ocean. But thanks again. (Even fish love compliments!)

Actually I have, and they do have wonderful books, but the grade 8.5 seems to be a favorite of CGC when grading your books. That is what I was elluding to. Either way, you have an incredible collection of Timely's, and other fine books.

893applaud-thumb.gif Norinn will 893censored-thumb.gif in his 893censored-thumb.gif as I think it is one of his favorite covers.

I can assure you that my 893censored-thumb.gif are 893censored-thumb.gif-free. I nominated it in the GA cover contest because I though somebody should. There are several GA shark covers, but how many have a hooded evil menace lowering a damsel into a pit of sharks (sans freakin laser beams attached to their heads)?

Plus it's got a bunch of other cool elements that make it a classic early Timely cover. It is definately my favorite Marvel Mystery.

Great HG copy, Bedrock. thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Norinn will 893censored-thumb.gif in his 893censored-thumb.gif as I think it is one of his favorite covers.

I can assure you that my 893censored-thumb.gif are 893censored-thumb.gif-free. I nominated it in the GA cover contest because I though somebody should. There are several GA shark covers, but how many have a hooded evil menace lowering a damsel into a pit of sharks (sans freakin laser beams attached to their heads)?

Plus it's got a bunch of other cool elements that make it a classic early Timely cover. It is definately my favorite Marvel Mystery.

Great HG copy, Bedrock. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Norinn, but I must admit, when I first got it my 893censored-thumb.gif was all 893censored-thumb.gif-up. Now that I know your 893censored-thumb.gif is 893censored-thumb.gif-free you are more than welcome to come by the shop and visit if you are ever in Houston!

Just in from Bedrock Ya Ba Dabba Doo!

Cap3.jpgCap3back.jpg

I wasn't going to double post this book untill the big Timely show on Memorial Weekend, but me and the family are taking the RV to the Mts.

Paul

Richard, very happy with all the books and the deals! Thank you!!! yay.gif

Just in from Bedrock Ya Ba Dabba Doo!

Cap3.jpgCap3back.jpg

I wasn't going to double post this book untill the big Timely show on Memorial Weekend, but me and the family are taking the RV to the Mts.

Paul

Richard, very happy with all the books and the deals! Thank you!!! yay.gif

Paul you beat me to it, just love this copy. hail.gif