• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

I visited the Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor last week. Seeing

the beautiful and touching monument more than 60 years later adds

an extra dimension to the plea on that cover.

Thanks for posting all these, Timely; this is one of my favorite threads!

Don't forget to give me a 5 star thread rating! Not too many have rated it yet. confused.gif

Timely

Just rated you 5 stars (bumped it up to 3)! Can't believe I hadn't rated practically my favorite thread til now.

Suggestion: I know those Marvel Mysterys are lurking. When you start on them, maybe you should start with the newsest issues first and work back in the numbering to the beginning. I know it would be much more dramatic (for me) that way! laugh.gif

I already thought of that. I was going to do the Young Allies run that way but the later numbers were still in the safety deposit boxes. I'm going to do the Sub-mariner run in desending order too! grin.gif That run is next.

Timely

Young Allies #5 CGC 9.4 Chicago Copy. Highest Graded Copy. I had the pleasure of seeing this book before it was slabbed. It is one of the top 5 prettiest Timely's I have ever seen!

Timely

443597-YA5.jpg

443597-YA5.jpg.7d22a551e17af3d414ca011451f52c54.jpg

Edited by Timely