• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

USA Comics #1 CGC 9.0 Highest Graded Copy! Origin Major Liberty, Rocketman by Wolverton, Whizzer by Avison, Defender app. Simon & Kirby bondage cover!

Timely

425306-USA1.jpg

425306-USA1.jpg.38d87b217c46ea25d4b37c8ca689c9f3.jpg

Edited by Timely

USA #3 CGC 9.4 Chicago Copy. Highest Graded Copy! Awesome torture cover.

This scan did not turn out too well, the yellows are dull and irty on the scan. In person it looks truely incredible, as most Chicago copies do!

Timely

427247-USA3.jpg

427247-USA3.jpg.14453beb80109a8b9a702987155d39bb.jpg

Edited by Timely

USA Comics #1 CGC 9.0 Highest Graded Copy! Origin Major Liberty, Rocketman by Wolverton, Whizzer by Avison, Defender app. Simon & Kirby bondage cover!

Timely

Nice books! That's actually Rockman by Wolverton in USA #1. I haven't looked at my copy in so long I forgot what Rockman looks like. Wolverton is one of my faves. If your copy wasn't slabbed, you could look too! 27_laughing.gif (just teasing with you)

Timely

Nice books! That's actually Rockman by Wolverton in USA #1. I haven't looked at my copy in so long I forgot what Rockman looks like. Wolverton is one of my faves. If your copy wasn't slabbed, you could look too! 27_laughing.gif (just teasing with you)

mad.gif Now I have to buy some reader copies of my books! 893frustrated.gif

Timely

Timely

425306-USA1.jpg

When I saw you mention the Whizzer is in this issue, I certaintly expected to see some guy peeing on that back wall featured on the cover. I am disappointed to say the least.

USA #5 CGC 9.2 Chicago Copy. Highest Graded Copy. Classic Hitler, Tojo, Mussolini & Churchill cover!

Timely

429921-USA5.jpg

Tell you what...if you want to go ahead and just send that in lieu of the money for the Zip #27, I'd be quite happy. insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif