• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

Not as nice as Puny's copy, but I just picked it up on Ebay. The cover is loose, and there are a couple pieces out of the spine, but I think it has great eye-appeal for a low grade copy, and probably the nicest copy I was going to find for under $200, as this cover always seems to attract a premium.

616220-mm51.jpg

616220-mm51.jpg.9d76b19889f62734771269a325afae82.jpg

Timely mostly, but to everyone else:

I just spent the last 2 hours reading this entire thread again, and I will say that hands down this is the very best thread ever in these entire boards. By far.

Having said that, I'd like to introduce you to my very first two Timely books -

(Timely, PLEASE post your Marvel Mystery books, especially the pedigree copies! This thread has everything else in it except for those! Also, I see you have a 9.2 Cap #1 and a 9.0 MM #1 - are these restored books?)

Bought these off of Comiclink:

RADC70AD2004929_165350.jpg

and

RAD838402004927_1791.jpg

cool.gif

(Timely, PLEASE post your Marvel Mystery books, especially the pedigree copies! This thread has everything else in it except for those! Also, I see you have a 9.2 Cap #1 and a 9.0 MM #1 - are these restored books?)

I also would like to see the rest of Timely's run, but I don't think this is realistic any longer given that he is now a CGC grader. Unfortunately, I don't believe we have seen any new cover postings from Timely ever since he started with CGC.

I guess this is for very obvious reasons, but it sure makes you miss the good old days.

I also would like to see the rest of Timely's run, but I don't think this is realistic any longer given that he is now a CGC grader. Unfortunately, I don't believe we have seen any new cover postings from Timely ever since he started with CGC.

I guess this is for very obvious reasons, but it sure makes you miss the good old days.

I don't understand or think this is obvious at all - so he works for CGC now. So what? I understand he's not supposed to buy or sell comics, but what's to stop him from posting scans of his Marvel Mystery books? confused.gif