• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

For you guys disrespecting the Angel, if you ever get a chance, go back and reread those Subby comics. The Angel stories are the BEST part of the early Sub-Mariner issues IMO. The Angel stories were each 20 pages of mad-scientists, zombies, haunted castles, monsters, hot damsels in distress, freaks and all manner of cool art by Paul Gustavson. The story in #6 is no exception. The Angel's mustache is a little dated, but the stories are choke full of awesomeness.

For you guys disrespecting the Angel, if you ever get a chance, go back and reread those Subby comics. The Angel stories are the BEST part of the early Sub-Mariner issues IMO. The Angel stories were each 20 pages of mad-scientists, zombies, haunted castles, monsters, hot damsels in distress, freaks and all manner of cool art by Paul Gustavson. The story in #6 is no exception. The Angel's mustache is a little dated, but the stories are choke full of awesomeness.

sounds like you'd like to choke on the angel.

doh! chock-a-bloke....err...block.

Bunch 'O dudes liking it rough and choking each other..........what the hek thread did I stumble into? :sick:

:)

That is a book I've always wanted to have. Congrats :applause:

Luv that book! I'm lucky that I stumbled on to this copy a long time ago.

allwinners21.jpg

Great looking book. The rest of us only have the reprints from the seventies.

Someone shared these scans too. The germ bomb fits in with my "Comics and the Microbial World" theme.

4130946690_bc5290b21e_o.jpg

4130946728_6367375f85_b.jpg