• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

I've been waiting for what seemed like forever for this one but it was well worth it!

subby1.jpg

The Orville Ross copy :cloud9:

This All Select 11 came from a collection of about 25 golden age books from outside of Milwaukee, WI. A guy contacted me from my Craigslist post about wanting comics. He bought an old school house that also had a barn included on the propery. In the hay loft of the barn was a large tin box, and inside the box were the comics. The collection consisted of: Detective 116, Batman 41, 43, Submariner 20 (coverless), All Top 8, All Select 11, Young Allies 20, Action 102, All Flash 32, Captain Marvel 77, Master Comics 97 (or maybe 79), Superman 49, Ranger Comics 32, and some other forgettable comics. Really fun finding these!

allselect.jpg

Edited by jaster-mereel

been trying to upgrade this book for years; had to stoop to a canadian copy to do it, but i'll live. if the insides are different, story-wise, i guess i'll keep the uc. somebody who knows please advise if different. surfer, you know? this leaves me just the 21 to upgrade in order to have a nice little slabbed set.

bp17.jpg

I got in a batch that I had submitted for grading and this was one of my favorites. I debated about having this pressed before submission and opted not to press it. It probably would have benefited.

mmc511.jpg

maybe some spine roll reduction (thumbs u