• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Fleecs' $3 sketch

256 posts in this topic

Sent in an order! Thanks for the heads-up - I love some inexpensive OA for decorating the comic room!

The second post on this thread 5/11 and still nothing - coming up on 4 months - wonder if he died :o

anyone else hear anything yet?

I emailed him... a day or two ago with a link to this thread. Hopefully that's helped get things moving along again. He's a talented artist and I can't wait to see what he does with everyone else's commission sketch cards.

:news: ... wowzers, finally a BLOG UPDATE ! :o

Much to my amazement, I see what must be my comissions from what seems like ages ago. :wishluck:

Hey, not too bad lookin'... (thumbs u

Still nothing for me... :(

WAIT! I re-looked...ONE of those COULD be mine (I ordered 3 in May)... :wishluck:

New blog update and .............................. :sorry: nuff said

ok, given the incredibly long delay everyone here is suffering through and the lack of communication overall is anyone here ever the slightest bit annoyed at this at the end of his blog post?

If you want to get on the (super long) list for some cheap sketches just fill out the form and click the button below or you can paypal $6.44 per sketch directly to tonyfleecs@hotmail.com (international buyers, just tack on another dollar per for shipping).

Why in the world is he soliciting MORE sketches and taking MORE money upfront when he can't finish what's on his plate now? :sumo:

Best,

Chris

I paid him for a couple sketches earlier this month. I don't really mind the waiting, but it'd be nice to get some sort of acknowledgment, maybe an indication of when he could get around to it.

Acknowledgment, and perhaps a time frame for completion, is all that people need to be patient. From what's posted here people aren't getting anything in terms of communication and now he's accepting MORE work.

There are people in this thread whose orders are going on 6 months now without a status update. A few little emails can go a long way.

I did NOT order when people starting making their orders back in april/may. Putting my order for artwork into a line of undetermined size, with undetermined deadlines, and little or no communication is not something which interests me. I have had my share of artists let me down on deadlines and I have several now who are incredibly late with their work. The ones who stay in contact with me I respect.

Best,

C