• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Fleecs' $3 sketch

256 posts in this topic

Nada on my end. I've completely wrote it off. What a waste.

Same here.

I hate to see posts like this. You paid for the item and should get it. There are enough board members here that know of each others plight that you should all email him weekly(daily?) asking for an update. If you forget about it, he certainly will.

If he comes through in the end, great. If not, it's not worth my time to send him any more communications. It seems he's gotten tons of messages from others around here, so he knows that folks are not digging on him, and I'd rather be playing Rock Band.

Seriously? Are we seriously looking at a solid year on these? I'd have to wonder if this doesn't constitute fraud, and I believe they consider it a federal offense when using the internet because it typically crosses state lines, correct? I'd highly consider reminding him of this if he doesn't offer a refund or FedEx the items in question.

I'm not one for threatening others, but seesh, this is downright ridiculous AND I'd suggest you guys add him to the Probation List (as Marc Wolfe was) for this utter failure to make good on a deal.

This is an amazing thread to read from start to now. I feel the exuberance at the beginning, only to turn into disapointment. sorry to be a voyeur, but I was drawn in to it. Hope you guys make out one way or another.

Hope you guys make out one way or another.

Speaking only for myself, I am lonely, but not that lonely. meh

Seriously? Are we seriously looking at a solid year on these? I'd have to wonder if this doesn't constitute fraud, and I believe they consider it a federal offense when using the internet because it typically crosses state lines, correct? I'd highly consider reminding him of this if he doesn't offer a refund or FedEx the items in question.

I'm not one for threatening others, but seesh, this is downright ridiculous AND I'd suggest you guys add him to the Probation List (as Marc Wolfe was) for this utter failure to make good on a deal.

What if we just hunt down Reno McCoy (since he started this thread) angry mob of villagers-style? I've got the kerosene torches and pitchforks.

And still no response to my request for a refund.

What if we just hunt down Reno McCoy (since he started this thread) angry mob of villagers-style? I've got the kerosene torches and pitchforks.

And still no response to my request for a refund.

Hey if there are groups on Myspace for "I'd do Jessica Alba" and the like why can't there be a "Tony Fleecs took my sketch money and ran" MySpace Group?