• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Fleecs' $3 sketch

256 posts in this topic

New blog update and .............................. :sorry: nuff said

ok, given the incredibly long delay everyone here is suffering through and the lack of communication overall is anyone here ever the slightest bit annoyed at this at the end of his blog post?

If you want to get on the (super long) list for some cheap sketches just fill out the form and click the button below or you can paypal $6.44 per sketch directly to tonyfleecs@hotmail.com (international buyers, just tack on another dollar per for shipping).

Why in the world is he soliciting MORE sketches and taking MORE money upfront when he can't finish what's on his plate now? :sumo:

Best,

Chris

The soliciting at the end of the post really irked me as well. I was just having a discussion the other day with a friend about this subject. If you're SIX MONTHS behind schedule his post should heave read something more like this:

If you want to get on the (super long) list for some cheap sketches, Sorry. But I am SIX MONTHS BEHIND and can't accept anymore orders until I get caught up. Keep checking and I will update everyone as soon as I am back on schedule.

I'm no rocket surgeon, but even I could figure that out.

rantrant

Mike

still waiting on my few measly sketches

A Goon series would be nice... hm

Goon, Franky, Buzzard, Dr. Alloy, and the Zombie Priest? hm

It sure would. So put down the popcorn, unass $17 or so and support a talented artist ^^

or, you could just talk about it (shrug)

Thanks again for the provocation those many months ago. :baiting:

A Goon series would be nice... hm

Goon, Franky, Buzzard, Dr. Alloy, and the Zombie Priest? hm

It sure would. So put down the popcorn, unass $17 or so and support a talented artist ^^

or, you could just talk about it (shrug)

Thanks again for the provocation those many months ago. :baiting:

In hindsight, maybe you were right doh!

Anybody receive any word on their order/commish?

Very infrequent updates. Lack of communication. Still taking on more orders. Personally disappointed, even at a couple bucks a pop.

Brian

Anybody receive any word on their order/commish?

Very infrequent updates. Lack of communication. Still taking on more orders. Personally disappointed, even at a couple bucks a pop.

Brian

Agreed. Placed my order in May...still waiting. :(

:taptaptap:

Here is a JPG I made to send to Tony :devil:

If I didn't think it's step on yer toes, I'd suggest everyone who has been waiting for months should all sent this to him!!

That's pure gold!

Brian

(Ordered 5 and a half months ago....)

:taptaptap:

Here is a JPG I made to send to Tony :devil:

If I didn't think it's step on yer toes, I'd suggest everyone who has been waiting for months should all sent this to him!!

That's pure gold!

Brian

(Ordered 5 and a half months ago....)

Brian, Yeah, that's what I meant. I made the JPG for ANYONE that wants to use it.

Don't mind me, I'll just be over here stirring the pot :angel:

Mike

6 months for a major artist to work on a substantial commission piece? Not out of norm. Heck, nearly 3 months before I received my JRSR penciled sketch cover.

Sketch cards from someone who's still an unknown? Really disappointing. I'm really sorry he's been keeping so many of you waiting. :sorry: