• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Fleecs' $3 sketch

256 posts in this topic

My email to Tony today:

Tony,

on behalf of the entire CGC Boards that asked for and paid for some art:

88177.jpg

And his reply:

am i an internet meme now? mess.

OK, I'm trying like hell to get to these. stay with me. new orders are cut off and all that.

Sorry dude.

If you didn't send the pic don't blame me for not getting a reply :baiting:

And I asked if he had anything he wanted me to pass along to the boards, since some have given up hope.

His reply:

I'd say to tell them to keep an eye on the blog-- new mess soon-- hopefully next week.

And tell them not to give up hope. I'm nowhere near big-time enough to *spoon* over that many people and still hope to have a career. All orders will be filled-- Just gotta find time to do them.

He has confirmed he is taking on no new commissions until he gets caught up :wishluck:

And I asked if he had anything he wanted me to pass along to the boards, since some have given up hope.

His reply:

I'd say to tell them to keep an eye on the blog-- new mess soon-- hopefully next week.

And tell them not to give up hope. I'm nowhere near big-time enough to *spoon* over that many people and still hope to have a career. All orders will be filled-- Just gotta find time to do them.

He has confirmed he is taking on no new commissions until he gets caught up :wishluck:

Thanks for the muscle :sumo:

Nope, never give up hope.

Got these today. :banana:

Persistence pays off. :makepoint:

If you didn't email him the JP I made you didn't do your due diligence (tsk)

I did my due diligence. Still nothing. I feel fleeced!

Brian

Got word from Anthony...he has mine painted...he also said

"I'm mailing out a stack of cards tomorrow too. So there'll be an update on the site if I have time before the flight. always sooo busy at the end of the year."

Hes posting on twitter..

http://twitpic.com/tx974

What in the hell is that first thumbnail sized picture to the right of the main image on that link to twitter? :censored:

"I'm mailing out a stack of cards tomorrow too. So there'll be an update on the site if I have time before the flight. always sooo busy at the end of the year."

Hes posting on twitter..

What in the hell is that first thumbnail sized picture to the right of the main image on that link to twitter? :censored:

The "Merry Christmas" photo? :sick:

Hes posting on twitter..

Yes. :eek:

Hes posting on twitter..

Yes. :eek:

Tony likes to give the fans what they want, just not WHEN they want :tonofbricks:

He and I finally communicated via email. He of course apologized and mentioned that while he realized they were only $3 sketches, he still didn't want to rush and was still working on them.

I mentioned that the wait wasn't the problem the lack of update and communication was - so who knows ...