• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Fleecs' $3 sketch

256 posts in this topic

At last sweet mystery of life I found you!!!!!!!! They have arrived!!!!! Two weeks shy of a year but they are finally here - so good luck to all who remain that yours will be soon.

The Wonder Woman, Batgirl, and Supergirl above were indeed mine and here are the other three - love the Iron Man

24ironman.jpg21wolverine.jpg11ironspidey.jpg

5 sketches, way back on June 13th (pg 3 of this thread)... I even spot what are undoubtedly my 5, still in progress, in his September blog update?! :mad:

... still nothing. :(

Ok, well now at least I see that 2 of my 5 (possibly) appear to be finally colored in his latest blog update.

Animated series Batman

The Shadow

... though there was a Conan and generic Zombie recently seen too.

Leaves the best for last: our 1970s "Real Hero", The Human Fly? :wishluck:

5 sketches, way back on June 13th (pg 3 of this thread)... I even spot what are undoubtedly my 5, still in progress, in his September blog update?! :mad:

:news: *UPDATE* :news:

Shockingly, last Saturday I received a plain white envelope containing my 5 sketches... it was postmarked "June 9th", 4-days shy of a full year. :flamed:

Nice work and a fair value for the original $$ paid, but of course, a 1-yr. turnaround is re-donk-ulous! :insane:

For those still retaining a glimmer of hope, they were indeed the ones I spotted in a old blog-update.

The Human Fly, 1990's Animated-series Batman and The Shadow:

Sketches001.jpg

A generic Zombie and a certain sullen-eyed Cimmerian:

Sketches005.jpg

Hang in there, guys. He does seem to be finally pushing through them... rantrant

And actually, it looks like the Conan was done by Tony's studio colleague, Tone Rodriguez (and I would hazard a guess the zombie one was, as well, even though Tony signed it).

And actually, it looks like the Conan was done by Tony's studio colleague, Tone Rodriguez (and I would hazard a guess the zombie one was, as well, even though Tony signed it).

:olol I never even noticed that about the Conan... and you might be right about the Zombie, as they do seem oddly similar. meh

I like how the others are signed "2009". 2c

:news: *UPDATE* :news:

Shockingly, last Saturday I received a plain white envelope containing my 5 sketches... it was postmarked "June 9th", 4-days shy of a full year. :flamed:

I just revisited the dates earlier in this thread, my original order was May 13th, not June. :/ So, it was 4-days shy of a year and a month. lol

:taptaptap: