• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

"Forum Weasel" would be a sweet custom title.

:cloud9:

Lord FLEE is working on a Con Weasel/Forum Weasel character even as I type this.

Can't wait :banana:

:busy:

How is the weather for C2E2? Several Canuckle-heads will be in Chicago this week. :golfclap:

Around 80 tomorrow then a cold front comes through and temps will drop. Somewhere between 50-60 for Fri/Sat/Sun. Oh, and it's cooler by the lake, so be forewarned :devil:

How is the weather for C2E2? Several Canuckle-heads will be in Chicago this week. :golfclap:

Around 80 tomorrow then a cold front comes through and temps will drop. Somewhere between 50-60 for Fri/Sat/Sun. Oh, and it's cooler by the lake, so be forewarned :devil:

But as always in Chicago (and directly affects the area around McCormick Place)

"Cooler near the lake"

Catching my flight at 5pm. Alert the authorities.

I don't get in until 9 PM tomorrow. Not enough vacation time to hang out an extra day.

No hanging out for me (fell free to post that to the Quotes thread); tomorrow is setup. Only about 3 tons of glass to set up. Also need to warm up my nut kickin' leg.

I don't get in until 9 PM tomorrow. Not enough vacation time to hang out an extra day.

No hanging out for me (fell free to post that to the Quotes thread); tomorrow is setup. Only about 3 tons of glass to set up. Also need to warm up my nut kickin' leg.

:eek:

Maybe someone can get a last minute deal and set up an athletic cup booth. I have a feeling there'll be a mint made on them this weekend.

....oh and they can run a special: For every 1000 cups sold you get a free tumbler. ;)

What's the easiest Mode of transportation to get from the Airport (O'Hare) to the Essex?

I get in around 3:30 Thursday afternoon.

If you're not bothering with a car rental I'd say take the CTA Blue line train. It takes you directly into the Loop. Get off at the Jackson stop and you'll be a few blocks away from the hotel.

What's the easiest Mode of transportation to get from the Airport (O'Hare) to the Essex?

If you're not bothering with a car rental I'd say take the CTA Blue line train. It takes you directly into the Loop. Get off at the Jackson stop and you'll be a few blocks away from the hotel.

How much is a cab from the airport to Essex?

According to Joe at CGC (and feel free to correct this if I have it worng), the cast of Kick will be doing ONE signing on Friday only.

The first 100 people can bring in ONE item with them for signing. Everything else will be posters and their own stuff.

I won't be there until Saturday morning. :pullhair:

I imagine a multi-cast signature series Kick- #1 would be a hot item.

Just by doing a general search it's around $35-40. The problem with that is traffic at that time of day is horrendous on the highway going from the airport to downtown so it could likely be more... That's kinda why I didn't suggest the taxi option.

Just by doing a general search it's around $35-40. The problem with that is traffic at that time of day is horrendous on the highway going from the airport to downtown so it could likely be more... That's kinda why I didn't suggest the taxi option.

For me it'll be at 8:30 saturday morning....

Thanks for the info!

I just had lunch with DrWatson as he dropped off a book on his way up to Chicago. He's hoping to catch up with Greggy as he crosses the street. unwell015.gif

I was just in the hotel check in line behind Watson.

:grin:

"Forum Weasel" would be a sweet custom title.

:cloud9:

Lord FLEE is working on a Con Weasel/Forum Weasel character even as I type this.

Can't wait :banana:

:busy:

Let me guess. He has long hair in a pony tail.

:insane:

Looks like I'm set up for the Hyatt Regency for the weekend. I hope to get there before lunch on Friday.

:headbang:

See you when you get here, Jeff!