• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

I haven't read through this whole thread so forgive me if this has been mentioned but does anybody have a scan of Two-Gun Kid 60 that doesn't have the hand lettered "60"? In the OSPG it lists the hand written 60 as rare but that is the only one I have ever seen.

I haven't read through this whole thread so forgive me if this has been mentioned but does anybody have a scan of Two-Gun Kid 60 that doesn't have the hand lettered "60"? In the OSPG it lists the hand written 60 as rare but that is the only one I have ever seen.

It hasn't been asked yet and I've never seen one. I suspect it doesn't exist.

Yeah thats one book I always keep an eye out for, looking for years now...and I also have never seen one. (shrug)

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

doh! Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... it definitely exist. (see below)

Also check out page 37 of this thread I am pretty sure someone else bought a copy with the " hand written 60" at a NYC show. :/

tgk60.jpg

Edited by crimson dynamo

One of the rarest Marvel Westers - BLACK RIDER RIDES AGAIN!

BRRA_01.jpg

When one opens this great Severin cover, this book reveals some of THE best Kirby art from the 50's. You can tell Jack really cared about this one when you see the details that go into the splash page and the way Jack pieces together circular, square and oblong panels together for effect throughout the stories.