• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

This is one of the whitest books I've ever seen and one of my 3 favorite RK covers. Picked it up in Baltimore. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0001-1.jpg

:applause: beautiful book!!

scan0001-1.jpg

KCO100.jpg

Interesting to see the colouring "hangover" from Maneeley where background crowds were inked delicately and coloured grey (or pale colours). Common for Maneely, rare for KIrby -- especially as Ayers never really used a delicate line.

wildwest54.jpg

Outlaw15.jpg

Looks like all my whining and snivelling paid off for a change. Bill sold me his former CGC 8.0 copy of BRRA # 1 :cloud9:GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

BRRA1toronto.jpg

BRRA1toth.jpg

(worship):cloud9:

Beautiful book!!! Congrats to adding another gem to your collection.

The 39 is a fun cover I found on ebay not to long ago 11 mixed with other books that I paid $3.00 or so for. A nice filler copy.

The 31 is a great Kirby cover and although I have a higher graded copy I couldn't resist buying another one.

scan0022.jpg

scan0023-4.jpg

The 94 was bought here on the boards I love it as it has a date stamp.

The 59 was bought locally. I was trying to stick with Rawhide Kids below 50, but it was a nice copy and well... now my collection expanded as a now has a few above 50 in higher grades thanks to Ed.

scan0024-4.jpg

scan0025-5.jpg