• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Anyone want to buy the #7 Chew set? I made the tough decision to sell my books in the pursuit of artwork, so get them now before I change my mind! :ohnoez:

Why not both? :baiting:

Anyone want to buy the #7 Chew set? I made the tough decision to sell my books in the pursuit of artwork, so get them now before I change my mind! :ohnoez:

I'm going to be lessening my pursuit of both, actually. Just I'll be buying far fewer books than artwork.

I want to pay off a couple of bills and then start saving for some "bucket list" items.

I'm going to be lessening my pursuit of both, actually. Just I'll be buying far fewer books than artwork.

I want to pay off a couple of bills and then start saving for some "bucket list" items.

Where can I get a sneak peak at this bucket list :)

Seems there's a lot of refocusing going on lately...

So many confused collectors (shrug) Said the guy who just agreed to buy his 1st OA. :gossip:

Edited by branget

So many confused collectors (shrug) Said the guy who just agreed to buy his 1st OA. :gossip:

I'd like to think of it (in my case anyway) less in terms of confusion, and more in terms of unburdening myself. I'm not taking on new titles to collect or changing the sort of artwork I buy, I'm just lessening the "weight."

And the bucket list is still being filled out, but I can tell you one item that I'm looking forward to: skydiving! :D

And the bucket list is still being filled out, but I can tell you one item that I'm looking forward to: skydiving! :D

Isn't that extra dangerous with the wind resistance created by the beard?

I'd like to think of it (in my case anyway) less in terms of confusion, and more in terms of unburdening myself. I'm not taking on new titles to collect or changing the sort of artwork I buy, I'm just lessening the "weight."

dont go killing yourself now