• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I've had zero problems with comicseekers. He's been 100% professional with me.

Take that FWIW.

People that didn't give him a chance to fix it before rolling him in the mud probably need to rethink the way they do online business. If I were CS and treated this way, I'd be mad about it too and told him to go *fork* himself.

Not siding with anyone. Just saying what's on my mind.

...for the first time in my life...

Doesnt mean he should be able to sell on here anymore..OOOPS i tried to scam Got caught//Better try to save face so I can sell more stuff.. Anyone who would buy anything from him at this point should know better..Photobucket

If resolution is made, and he does not have other lingering issues, he should have the same access to selling on these forums as anyone else. Fair is fair.

I'm not involved in the comicseekers thing, so I can't comment on that - but in regards to CAP_Freak, even if he does refund every single cent he stole, there's not a chance in hell I'll accept that he be removed from the probation list.

There's a huge difference between screwing up, apologizing and making things right - and screwing up, not being the slighest bit remorseful, and only making things right when the police comes knocking on your door.

Neither situation happened in this case.

Puhlease ... at no point during this debacle have you shown an ounce of remorse for screwing people over. You were doing nothing but posting snide comments till the thought of the police coming a' knockin' on your dads door finally forced you to start handing out refunds.

You, kid, are the very reason the probation list was created - and I, for one, am quite happy that I can do my part to make sure you stay on it indefinitely (thumbs u

Doesnt mean he should be able to sell on here anymore..OOOPS i tried to scam Got caught//Better try to save face so I can sell more stuff.. Anyone who would buy anything from him at this point should know better..Photobucket

If resolution is made, and he does not have other lingering issues, he should have the same access to selling on these forums as anyone else. Fair is fair.

I'm not involved in the comicseekers thing, so I can't comment on that - but in regards to CAP_Freak, even if he does refund every single cent he stole, there's not a chance in hell I'll accept that he be removed from the probation list.

There's a huge difference between screwing up, apologizing and making things right - and screwing up, not being the slighest bit remorseful, and only making things right when the police comes knocking on your door.

No, you didn't screw up. You stole.

Thanks for the slight. You are really making a difference.

Conner, calling it stealing or screwing up is just semantics. It is great that you are repaying people but you've yet to apologize for your failures and boardies have noticed.

Jesus, just shut up already. That's advice, not a threat btw.

When you're in a hole, stop digging. Being snide is going to help you out exactly 0%

Looks like everyone's just about payed back.

I paid you $17.86 - I got a refund for $16.86 on the 26th. Still missing $1.

I am also shorted 42 cents or something. Not that i really care about 42 cents, but it is the principality of the matter.

If you really want to make me happy, keep the 42c and ship me the books i ordered free of charge, lol

I can't be held responsible for the fee that I never received.

Looks like the core attitude hasn't changed much... doh!

It is not surprising since you basically dreamed up your money making scheme with deliberate intend to commit fraud on people.

I bet you never even had any books for sale. You needed some money, created a fake list and took payments. And now are probably attempting restitution because the law came to your door, or your parents found out about your scheme.

I'm not worried about 44c, but I sure believe you deserve to be banned for your repeated misconduct.

As far as I am concerned, you can stay on the probation list indefinitely, not that anyone would do business with you in the future...

This was NOT a scam, believe what you will! I shipped out over 5000+ bronze age comics, some buyers liked them, some did not.

POE had high expectations of what Bronze Age comics he wanted out of a box off 300+

He started a thread bashing me. After cooling off from the bashing that I received on these boards and conversing to the buyers individually via pm like I ALWAYS STATED I WOULD, I offered FULL refunds or FAIR credit solutions.

I have been selling on these board for years and NEVER HAD AN ISSUE AS A SELLER until selling these BULK LOTS! I have constantly delivered the goods as stated on time and at considerably less savings than EBAY or GPA or COMICLINK! I will continue to offer these great deals to board members and for those who do not wish to purchase them so be it. Many of you know the service that I provide and the savings, I also ALWAYS PROVIDE FULL OVERSIZED SCANS OF THE FRONT AND BACK OF ISSUES.

What I have learned from this experience is NOT TO NOT SELL BULK LOTS, especially to newbies that you have never dealt with on the boards. That means you JERRYZ also.

My pleasure.

Jesus, just shut up already. That's advice, not a threat btw.

When you're in a hole, stop digging. Being snide is going to help you out exactly 0%

+ 100

Just resolve the situation that has gone on far too long and be done with it. Egging people on with the rude comments is not helping douse the flames.

No can do, Slym. The mods have always said the selling forum will have to be self-policed by the members as they are not of the inclination to assume additional duties with respect to its existence.

In fact, if I'm not mistaken, Arch has said that if it becomes too much to deal with, they will do away with it altogether.

This was NOT a scam, believe what you will! I shipped out over 5000+ bronze age comics, some buyers liked them, some did not.

POE had high expectations of what Bronze Age comics he wanted out of a box off 300+

He started a thread bashing me. After cooling off from the bashing that I received on these boards and conversing to the buyers individually via pm like I ALWAYS STATED I WOULD, I offered FULL refunds or FAIR credit solutions.

I have been selling on these board for years and NEVER HAD AN ISSUE AS A SELLER until selling these BULK LOTS! I have constantly delivered the goods as stated on time and at considerably less savings than EBAY or GPA or COMICLINK! I will continue to offer these great deals to board members and for those who do not wish to purchase them so be it. Many of you know the service that I provide and the savings, I also ALWAYS PROVIDE FULL OVERSIZED SCANS OF THE FRONT AND BACK OF ISSUES.

What I have learned from this experience is NOT TO NOT SELL BULK LOTS, especially to newbies that you have never dealt with on the boards. That means you JERRYZ also.

Hang on a second chief..Havent you been on probation TWICE?? yes or no? If you have then get down off you high horse with all this "never had an issue" why were you on probation? Cuz you gave such great deals?

Its a simple yes or no question ...

And beleive me Being a newbie is irrelavent there buddy Ive sold some stuff and all been good so dont flatter yourself that I would risk any of my money buying from you..

Yes, probation as a buyer for not paying due to financial reasons, which I RESOLVED with the SELLER!

NEVER HAD AN ISSUE AS A SELLER! So you can SLANDER me all you want, board members on these boards know my situation, and the MODS have been notified of your trolling and slanderous nature!

Hang on a second chief..Havent you been on probation TWICE?? yes or no? If you have then get down off you high horse with all this "never had an issue" why were you on probation? Cuz you gave such great deals?

And beleive me Being a newbie is irrelavent there buddy Ive sold some stuff and all been good so dont flatter yourself that I would risk any of my money buying from you..

:mad:

82084.jpg.1514fe93bdcfe2dc18a5a2709c42e9ab.jpg

Yes, probation as a buyer for not paying due to financial reasons, which I RESOLVED with the SELLER!

NEVER HAD AN ISSUE AS A SELLER! So you can SLANDER me all you want, board members on these boards know my situation, and the MODS have been notified of your trolling and slanderous nature!

In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel (for written words), slander (for spoken words), and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always,[1] a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

82085.jpg.1a2fbf1434bd1fe5a3e7c637d6bb0c34.jpg