• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Did the mods just delete a post here?

If you are talking about mine, they did not...just posted something that was already said just prior so I edited it out.

What's different from any other time you post?

:o

:baiting:

If you are talking about mine, they did not...just posted something that was already said just prior so I edited it out.

Not your post.

When I was about to look at this thread, there were 8 unread posts, I looked at the Gold part of the board for a sec and jumped back, couldn't access the threads for a sec, then when i could there were only 7 unread posts

Now that's just not nice (tsk)

Just because I am repetitive is no reason to call me out on it! :makepoint:

Now that's just not nice (tsk)

Just because I am repetitive is no reason to call me out on it! :makepoint:

:jokealert:

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I CANT DEAL WITH THIS STRESS RIGHT NOW. LEAVE ME THE F ALONE!!!!!

your bf licks balls.

I am at work now crying because im so freaking frustrated...thanks. I know dan did wrong but this newb needs to shut it and shut it quick

Edited by LovinTheSurfer

but if TFL can get added for not paying for a book

That's a bit of an understatement.

I don't think it is.

sure it was an expenssive book, and apparantly put the seller in a bad situation, but that shouldnt make him any more eligable for the HOS then if it were a $1.00 book that he didnt pay for .

in the end its the act not the value .

and considering (to my knowledge) TFL had a bad (very bad) dealing with a single member vs the 4 or 5 that Danimal is involved with, makes Danimal(IMO) much more worthy of a HOS spot then TFL is.

again, just my 2c .

I don't think it was just the five-figure dollar value that resulted in the HOS bump. Stringing the seller along for months and months with promises of payment contributed. As did the utter lack of remorse after backing out of the deal.

But I think the biggest factor was the hypocrisy regarding restitution for expenses. If I recall correctly, TFL had someone back out of a deal for a ~$100 book which he subsequently sold for less than the original deal. TFL wanted the original buyer to make up his "loss" on the book. This occurred shortly after TFL had refused responsibility for the seller's losses (interest charges, declining a higher offer, etc) on the book that he had backed out on. I believe it was at THIS point that TFL got nominated for the Probation List. The seller had otherwise been willing to let it go, but got pissed about the double standard.

Of course I may have misremembered some of the details...

yeah, TFL definitly screwed up, but I still think what Danimal has done is worse.

The guy is essentially looking like a theif at this point, and he is dragging other innocent members into this as well. Say what u will about LTS not being involved, she WILL be judged,and scrutinized for this by many members here.

Although I do beleive that LTS is innocent, and should not be held responsible for Danimals action.. I wouldnt buy from, or sell to her b/c of Danimal... and whether they admit it or not I'm sure many members would agree with me.

the poll pretty much says it all.. just a matter of time.

I'm not sure what you would like me to do about this situation....Would you like me to hold his head under water or maybe chinese water torture to make him do the things he says he is going to do? This is his problem, again and again I have said to leave me out of this. Yes, I ship things like I say I'm going to and I'm sick reading the same mess over and over again. Yes, I messed up he realizes that but there is really nothing more that I can do about it.

Now about selling or buying from/to me...thats just ridiculous. 1). I don't have anything left that I wish to sell. 2). I really don't have the $$ or the time to be collecting comics. So no worries there. But you can ask anyone that I have bought from that I'm never late on a payment nor did I ever wait over 5 days to ship something. I am not Dan...I am my own person with my own responsibilities..just like dan but I can make him do things..I am not his mommy.

So please...leave me out of this. Put him in the HOS for all I care, it is his problem..not mine. I tried to tell him and I am sick of screaming at him about all the damn PMs and Emails I get.

I can't handle this kind of stress right now, so as I have said probably a million times by now...leave me out of it. Thanks!

I am joining this late, so it looks like thedanimal is in the HOS.

I was one buyer who got caught up in this, but I have not and will not involve LTS. Very sorry about the PM's, but not a one came from me, nor will it.

your bf licks balls.

Every day is a new adventure on here lately, isn't it?

You missed the hundreds of threads he just started in General Nick, he was on a roll. Even aiming some posts at Arch's nether regions :eek: