• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

For the few folks who gave me a nice lynching the past two days I have made peace with Matt. I honored his request through paypal and the exact details of this matter will remain private between myself and him.

Sorry but I blocked most of you that had some really unforgiving harsh comments towards me. If you don't want to deal with me please just block me in return and leave your comments to yourself.

Keep in Mind the probation is:

Noun

1.The release of an offender from detention, subject to a period of good behavior under supervision.

2.The process or period of testing or observing the character or abilities of a person in a certain role, for example, a new employee.

Synonyms

test - trial

I'm glad a resolution has been reached.

Good job Soup !

Glad you and Matt were able to hash it out.

All Matt has to do is verify all this and you should be off probation in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Concerning burning bridges, try to understand that everyone here gets a good hazing ever so often.

If you pull through it without going on a shooting rampage, the majority of goonage here will accept you with open arms.

xxx ooo

Rupp

For the few folks who gave me a nice lynching the past two days I have made peace with Matt. I honored his request through paypal and the exact details of this matter will remain private between myself and him.

Sorry but I blocked most of you that had some really unforgiving harsh comments towards me. If you don't want to deal with me please just block me in return and leave your comments to yourself.

Noun

1.The release of an offender from detention, subject to a period of good behavior under supervision.

2.The process or period of testing or observing the character or abilities of a person in a certain role, for example, a new employee.

Synonyms

test - trial

:eyeroll:

_albums_b63_Danpt2000_STFU_Noob.jpg

I suggest using proper or more formal communication when making deals (capitalization, punctuation, sentences, paragraphs etc..) to ensure clarity & assist with comprehension.

Also keep that dictionary handy so you understand the words being said to you and the words you offer in return, then you won't get on the list again. 2c

Noun

Synonyms

test - trial

:eyeroll:

_albums_b63_Danpt2000_STFU_Noob.jpg

I suggest using proper or more formal communication when making deals (capitalization, punctuation, sentences, paragraphs etc..) to ensure clarity & assist with comprehension.

Also keep that dictionary handy so you understand the words being said to you and the words you offer in return, then you won't get on the list again. 2c

^^

Myself and Soup1998 have come to a resolution. I would like to thank him for making good and for all you fine folks for stepping up and self policing these boards. Despite this thread, 99% of transactions here go smoothly or are resolved amicably and that's thanks to this thread unlike eBay with all their guarantees and feedback.

I would ask a line be drawn under this and he be removed from the list. Thanks again guys.

Noun

Synonyms

test - trial

I'd love to hear what CGC 9.2 or 9.4 Iron Man 55 sold on Ebay for $730 sometime between October of last year and the present, like you claimed, and whose sale number you used and that you mentioned earlier as your basis for resolving things with Matt.

It would be a shame if the "peace" you made wasn't exactly based on accurate information, wouldn't it?

So what was the cert # on the slab? Since you are interested in being an active part of the boards that's a pretty easy question to answer.

Thanks,

And Matt does deserve the credit for putting up with me.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Life lessons, what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger

So what was that cert # and grade?

Thanks,

And Matt does deserve the credit for putting up with me.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Life lessons, what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger

So what was that cert # and grade?

Simple question. (shrug)

Anyone know how to work sonar?

rsrdtitle.jpg

[i knew you would know and post it here... that's why I snuck your name in :grin:

Like a POVvet on a string :)

xxx ooo

Rupp

We all you know you fantasize about PervToyRow. Now I should take offense but I find it rather adorable. :luhv:

[i knew you would know and post it here... that's why I snuck your name in :grin:

xxx ooo

Rupp

We all you know you fantasize about PervToyRow. Now I should take offense but I find it rather adorable. :luhv:

I like the way you talk :foryou:

xxx ooo

Rupp

I like the way you talk :foryou:

^^