• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Still no one can tell me for months how to get off the list............... Can't locate the person and without the book I don't know what the solution is.

Who did you sell the book to and for how much?

Anfield Fox

I think Anfield is the injured party. He agreed to the seller's price of $675 plus shipping of $25, and Campbell's Soup-Guy reneged and then pretended it never happened...so he could sell it to someone else.

I want to know the someone else and the selling price.

Still no one can tell me for months how to get off the list............... Can't locate the person and without the book I don't know what the solution is.

I can think of several ways to make it right with Anfield Fox.

All would involve either money or a book.

Who did you sell the book to and for how much?

Anfield Fox

I think Anfield is the injured party. He agreed to the seller's price of $675 plus shipping of $25, and Campbell's Soup-Guy reneged and then pretended it never happened...so he could sell it to someone else.

I want to know the someone else and the selling price.

The answer to Chris' question will answer Soup's question

Here is what Soup-Boy said as well:

Based on principal I would rather stay on the list if this is the type of community the board has come to.

I will agree to disagree but I never agreed to the deal and no one has still yet included the entire message from the begining only pieces of it.

Does Soup-Boy know Pasta Boy?

Based on principal I would rather stay on the list if this is the type of community the board has come to.

I will agree to disagree but I never agreed to the deal and no one has still yet included the entire message from the begining only pieces of it.

Perhaps Soup Boy could include the entire message from the beginning. :whee:

Sorry I removed myself from the subject long time ago, before I agreed to a transaction so I had no idea anything was still going on. Again apparently there are more folks here that know about the situation then I do, I just need to know how to make it right.

Again, the book was pressed, graded and sold for around $730ish. It has been past the 90 day mark so I don't have anymore history in feebay.

Perhaps Soup Boy could include the entire message from the beginning. :whee:

Sorry I removed myself from the subject long time ago, before I agreed to a transaction so I had no idea anything was still going on. Again apparently there are more folks here that know about the situation then I do, I just need to know how to make it right.

Again, the book was pressed, graded and sold for around $730ish. It has been past the 90 day mark so I don't have anymore history in feebay.

You can access PayPal. Chris (Comix4fun) is likely going to suggest paying the difference to Foxy. I would agree.

So basically the solution is to pay someone off because of mistake of removing myself from a subject?

This place is amazing and makes me feel like HS again with all the bullying and the way people are judged.

Again this is all because I asked for help with a grade and someone wanted to buy it from me instead.

So basically the solution is to pay someone off because of mistake of removing myself from a subject?

This place is amazing and makes me feel like HS again with all the bullying and the way people are judged.

Again this is all because I asked for help with a grade and someone wanted to buy it from me instead.

Nope. It is because you sold the book and then reneged for more money. And you told everyone to put you on the Probation List, and then you changed your name. You are probably in line for Forumite of the Year.

Dude. We've had a few dealings and this summary is inaccurate. The reason to give Foxy the difference is to ensure you did not gain from backing out of a deal to sell to someone else.

You also were unwilling to deal with this initially. I wonder now if you've been forced to deal with this by a seller on a pending deal.

Soup... don't know you from Adam... but no matter how its explained... you look guilty.

Doesn't matter if you are in your eyes... its how everyone else sees it.

Paying a little out of pocket is worth redeeming yourself around here. You will more than make it back from the boardies here who are more than willing to deal with someone willing to make things right.

Continued arguing isn't going to help your case and could end you up on the Hall of Shame list.

PM the offended party and make it right... the majority of guys want to forgive and forget.

Easy peezy sir :)

Nope. It is because you sold the book and then reneged for more money. And you told everyone to put you on the Probation List, and then you changed your name. You are probably in line for Forumite of the Year.

Sean, explain it to him again, because I don't think he gets it. :facepalm: