• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I am cencelling a deal between me and Mamiknight3434 for Action Comics 1 page 19 because first i was told not to trade comics unless listing them in the advert and also first i agreed to him paying on April 25th then we argued about postage and during the conversation said he can pay on April 15th then once agreed postage costs will pay april 25th for item.

If i am to be put onto probihtion list for this then so be it but i havent been paid for the comic yet and pay dates changed. Also if i am added to list please cancel my board account.

I can buy comics from somewhere else even though i have paid on time for all i have boughut ask comicexion for TMNT 1

Thanks

Edited by mrmaha

I am cencelling a deal between me and Mamiknight3434 for Action Comics 1 page 19 because first i was told not to trade comics unless listing them in the advert and also first i agreed to him paying on April 25th then we argued about postage and during the conversation said he can pay on April 15th then once agreed postage costs will pay april 25th for item.

If i am to be put onto probihtion list for this then so be it but i havent been paid for the comic yet and pay dates changed. Also if i am added to list please cancel my board account.

I can buy comics from somewhere else even though i have paid on time for all i have boughut ask comicexion for TMNT 1

Thanks

:ohnoez:

If it was up to this guy there would be no 2nd chances in life. Now I know why mike Vick is still paying for what he did.

Seriously, wasn't trotting out the Michael Vick thing once before enough?

I agree with the full disclosure on the sale. The rest is irrelevant unless you're trying to imply he would owe Foxy GPA based on grade? I'd have to disagree with that.

No. Just the difference between Anfield's price and the sale price.

All of the information I asked for is relevant to independently determine which book this was exactly, when it was slabbed, sold and at what price.

Given the number of times the story changed checking this out for ourselves is the only way this gets resolved with certainty.

Gotcha. Irrelevant to the required actions to make it right but relevant to ensure the details of the transaction. (thumbs u

At this point I don't think we need to "independently" determine anything "for ourselves" - I think Rupp said it best - work it out with Anfield Fox.

The solution is between him and Matt, that's true.

However, Soupy's made a bunch of claims here about timing, about slabbing, about selling, and prices sold that he needs to explain fully being that he decided to make those statements. He posted them here to try and convince this forum of something and the information is full of holes. He opened the door to this discussion, I am just walking through it.

So in that sense, yeah, we do need to know more.

Thanks

I've had a few dealings with Miamiknight, both buying and selling, and he's been a standup guy. He can be a bit rough around the edges in his communication style but he's straightforward. Now, I don't know why the pay-on-dates keep changing so maybe you can post the PMs for clarification. For instance, your statement, "first i was told not to trade comics unless listing them in the advert," is a little confusing. Does this have anything to do with the transaction with Miamiknight?

Thanks

I've had a few dealings with Miamiknight, both buying and selling, and he's been a standup guy. He can be a bit rough around the edges in his communication style but he's straightforward. Now, I don't know why the pay-on-dates keep changing so maybe you can post the PMs for clarification. For instance, your statement, "first i was told not to trade comics unless listing them in the advert," is a little confusing. Does this have anything to do with the transaction with Miamiknight?

Yes, I'm having trouble making sense of mrmaha's post.

Just seems like the Mods or someone could detect who is placed on the probation list and then attempts to come back under a different user name.

I mean case in point... Tiny came back under a shill and they popped him in "seconds".

I know the probie list is a more "self-policed" entity (according to POV), but I just wish Mods would keep more of a watchful eye on it just to keep us in the know... of course if he used a different IP address, I'm assuming there isn't a way to know unless someone figures it out.

Actually it is not "according to POV" but according to ARCH. Arch has made it clear that the Mods will not police the Sales forums. Even in the brief description of the Sales forums it says: "We do not monitor buys and sells. Please check out your buyer or seller before you commit to a transaction."

Tiny's situation is different. He was out on a strike when he created a shill account to continue posting during that timeout period. To quote Ed Wood's last line in BRIDE OF THE MONSTER: "He tampered in God's domain."

Just a quick recap

We agreed on a price on the action page plus I would sent him a low grade SS1

Between PM's we agreed he would cover postage on the action 1 page and would the same for the SS1. A few hours later he sends me a PM saying that I now have to pay for both postage. beause I was getting a great deal and I was taking t'll the 25th to pay( that's when I offered a extra book plus to pay on the 15th as long as he would cover the shipping.After a couple of PM's going back and fourth I agree to pay the shipping ($30). So our final conversation was that I would cover shipping for his action 1 page and I would pay on for the page on the 25th.( I only offered to pay on the 15th so he would cover the shipping)

Then I wake up today and he tell me that the deal is off!

Edited by Miamiknight3434