• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I just want to confirm that I have my scorecard up to date

don't bring up new threads about

- pressing

- first appearance of wolverine

- jim 83

- bryan singer and underage members (I think this is two separate topics, need to confirm)

- Hustruck

and now

- shipping do's and don'ts

So what's with the Hustruck guy if I don't mind asking...

Just makes me sad sean, that taco was a friend I thought, and now would act like I would lie to him intentionally. I knew taco under his other name..TommyVoltage and bought some PP off him a couple months ago. He knows I wouldn't mislead or lie on purpose..at least I thought he did..

Just makes me sad sean, that taco was a friend I thought, and now would act like I would lie to him intentionally. I knew taco under his other name..TommyVoltage and bought some PP off him a couple months ago. He knows I wouldn't mislead or lie on purpose..at least I thought he did..

To me it is a tempest in a teapot. And I will be the first to tell you, as soon as someone says "It's the principle of the thing," it's time to take hold of your wallet and run the other way.

But the bottom line is, if you are going to sell here, you can't go off half cocked, when the right thing to do is posit a simple mea culpa and move on. You do more damage to your rep by being a bull in a china shop than under any other circumstance.

To me it is a tempest in a teapot. And I will be the first to tell you, as soon as someone says "It's the principle of the thing," it's time to take hold of your wallet and run the other way.

But the bottom line is, if you are going to sell here, you can't go off half cocked, when the right thing to do is posit a simple mea culpa and move on. You do more damage to your rep by being a bull in a china shop than under any other circumstance.

Yes....although the Bulls tend to give better meme-material. So it's not all bad.

+1

Feedback makes no difference, on here there are bad sellers and good sellers. It happens wherever. I will make sure next time, I send it secure..I guess I can bend the comic now, but as long as the packaging is ok, I have the blessings of the people..lol..

Feedback makes no difference, on here there are bad sellers and good sellers. It happens wherever. I will make sure next time, I send it secure..I guess I can bend the comic now, but as long as the packaging is ok, I have the blessings of the people..lol..

Definitely. :eyeroll:

When I pay for one service, but get another service that is okay too...

I'll be waiting on here to see your excuses when someone gets their Media Mail inspected and gets hit with the Priority Mail charge.

Yeah, you are officially a :screwy: Best of luck in your future endeavors.

I'll be waiting on here to see your excuses when someone gets their Media Mail inspected and gets hit with the Priority Mail charge.

really Tommy...What service did you pay for..If it got a priority charge, then guess what I pay it..Its called taking care of your customers. You paid for shipping of a raw..Midtown charges almost double for shipping in a manila envelope..You didn't pay for one service and get another..Thats a lie..Your lying, just like saying 1/100 shipped are in a box..

really Tommy...What service did you pay for..If it got a priority charge, then guess what I pay it..Its called taking care of your customers. You paid for shipping of a raw..Midtown charges almost double for shipping in a manila envelope..You didn't pay for one service and get another..Thats a lie..Your lying, just like saying 1/100 shipped are in a box..

Midtown Comics charges $8.00 for shipping? I'm not going to say that's a lie over and over again. You are taking the 1/100 shipped out of context. It was said jokingly because you said you shipped box and bubble wrap (somehow I didn't get that service), but as long as you do it 1/100 times I guess you do ship boxed.

I am picturing you saying this as a drunk baby...it makes more sense that way.

8gn79.jpg

I am picturing you saying this as a drunk baby...it makes more sense that way.

8gn79.jpg

:roflmao:

Really Tommy, this is what they charged me for a single Walking Dead..Like I said Tommy your a liar..

Quantity Ordered

Shipped

Back-Ordered

Not Available

Return

Order Shipping Details

SHIPPED

# Description Each Total Paid

1 1 1 0 0 0 Walking Dead #126 $2.54 $2.54 $2.54

Items Ship Via: UPS Ground (Continental U.S. only) (3-5 days plus processing)

Track Shipment: 1ZY0F0620350294799 (Click to track)

Delivery status is available from shipping carrier 24 hours after order has shipped.

Merchandise Subtotal $2.54

Shipping& Handling $8.99

Sales Tax $0.00

Order Total $11.53

Total Charged to Your Credit Card $11.53

Edited by KyleG40

oh well they charged me 8.99 for a single comic in an envelope with no cardboard..and I was just called a liar about them charging that..and I always try to make sure I ship secure..what the heck why am I defending this..The comic wasn't damaged, I apologized..Let it go..

Edited by KyleG40

8gp83.jpg

You all win, make fun of me, put me down etc. I quit..I won't sell anything here anymore. I don't appreciate being called a liar. I am not a liar, nor am I dishonest. I am done..Be happy, you got someone to leave the boards by bullying them and putting them down..all over a fricken mistake in mailing

You all win, make fun of me, put me down etc. I quit..I won't sell anything here anymore. I don't appreciate being called a liar. I am not a liar, nor am I dishonest. I am done..Be happy, you got someone to leave the boards by bullying them and putting them down..all over a fricken mistake in mailing

C'mon now. Have as thick a skin as you were purporting to have. No one's seriously on you about this. It's the way you responded to Taco that brought this on. Just chalk it up to a mistake you made in what you told him and just admit it without laying the blame on him for not understanding you and everything's cool.

(thumbs u