• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I say just open a new PM with him, ask for the tracking number, and let's see what happens.

Let us know. If he ignores it (posts on the boards while not checking his PMs despite the flashing envelope), or reads it and doesnt respond... well that's another flag.

He already did that. I'm not going to quote all of his post but this was in there.

"I sent him another message on June 11th, 2014 asking if the book was shipped and the message says he saw it and didn't respond. Today I sent a message telling him that if he didn't respond by today I would file for a refund via PayPal and again, its showing that he saw this message but didn't respond."

I say just open a new PM with him, ask for the tracking number, and let's see what happens.

Let us know. If he ignores it (posts on the boards while not checking his PMs despite the flashing envelope), or reads it and doesnt respond... well that's another flag.

He already did that. I'm not going to quote all of his post but this was in there.

"I sent him another message on June 11th, 2014 asking if the book was shipped and the message says he saw it and didn't respond. Today I sent a message telling him that if he didn't respond by today I would file for a refund via PayPal and again, its showing that he saw this message but didn't respond."

whups missed that...

yeah not responding to messages like that are going to ruffle feathers.

Even though it hasn't been 30 days, I would be worried as well. Reading PMs and not responding is reason enough to get a little :eek: but then removing yourself from the topic puts it over the top. It takes a little effort to remove yourself from the topic, so while it MAY have been a mistake, I'm thinking more likely than not.

That was the key point Miraclemet. :baiting::grin:

I have a feeling if this is a good seller like many claim, it will get sorted out way before a PL is necessary. Perhaps he read the messages at work or something and has to get home to get the information. Of course, a quick, "I will get back to you immediately when I get home" or something would have went a long way. I can not explain not returning messages from yesterday or deleting a pm thread though. That is not a good practice.

My theory:

He mistakenly forgot to get tracking or lost the tracking stub, and is now crossing his fingers that it get delivered so he doesn't have to go to the USPS to look it up.

Lack of communication is a perfect way to get me to not spend money in one's future sales threads. Even just firing back a (thumbs u is better than nothing.

Hello everyone, I just got the PM from Gsims and I'm here to defend my good name. First I never received ANY PM from WizP after I had shipped his book. Secondly, this is why I do not like shipping across the border, I can't track the book after it reaches Canadian soil. I apologize for not updating WizP with tracking as I said I would. Tracking on USPS shows that the book came back to the US from Canada as non-deliverable.

I've got the receipt right here, 3046 Elington Ave Mississauga ON L5M 8E4 just like the paypal invoice says. Not sure what part is incomplete.

Apt number?

I've got the receipt right here, Elington Ave Mississauga ON L5M 8E4 just like the paypal invoice says. Not sure what part is incomplete.

Apt number?

None was given via on the PP invoice.

How do you check the tracking number?

Edited by Branget