• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I just got the PM from Gsims and I'm here to defend my good name. First I never received ANY PM from WizP after I had shipped his book. Secondly, this is why I do not like shipping across the border, I can't track the book after it reaches Canadian soil. I apologize for not updating WizP with tracking as I said I would. Tracking on USPS shows that the book came back to the US from Canada as non-deliverable.

You can track USPS packages in Canada, just go here: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

Way to ruin my punch line. :taptaptap:

Hello everyone, I just got the PM from Gsims and I'm here to defend my good name. First I never received ANY PM from WizP after I had shipped his book. Secondly, this is why I do not like shipping across the border, I can't track the book after it reaches Canadian soil. I apologize for not updating WizP with tracking as I said I would. Tracking on USPS shows that the book came back to the US from Canada as non-deliverable.

You can track USPS packages in Canada, just go here: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

Way to ruin my punch line. :taptaptap:

I know for a fact for Canadian shipping you can go into ANY Tim Horton's and describe the package to the guy behind the counter and they'll know where it is at any point in time.

Looking at it again, you guys are totally right though. He was talking to himself. :facepalm:
I do that all the time

Yes, but you don't complain to others when no one answers. lol

Looking at it again, you guys are totally right though. He was talking to himself. :facepalm:
I do that all the time

Yes, but you don't complain to others when no one answers. lol

He said this in his first post about his issue: "I figured that happens if the chat is left idle for too long." He's new, no need to kick dirt in his face.

Oh jeez, my bad. Sorry Diamonddave, I honestly didn't know. Thanks everyone for the help and jokes! We'll sort this out via PM. Also if my addy could be deleted from everywhere, that would be swell.

I have started a new job and haven't had as much time to be on here, topped with a power outage last night.

oceanavekid PL Nomination

I do stand behind my nomination. My frustration was that it didn't mean anything to him since he just took the book to Ebay and could have cared less. I really don't think the price was that far out of line and stick by what I did. He was bartering and he knows it.