• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Now the PGM thread is getting just as weird . . . simple is always better. Always. :grin:

still trying to figure out why the grading contest books couldn't have gone in one thread

Yep. Just. Plain. Stoopid. (shrug) Can't see the forest for the trees. lol

What's the tracking number? He screen shot the PM??

That he did, but I never received any communication from WizP after 06-04, and I didn't have any today. I just logged into the boards about 30 minutes ago and WizP stated that I had seen his message from today and did not respond so he filed the claim. I don't know who he is sending those messages to, but it's not me.

What's the tracking number? He screen shot the PM??

That he did, but I never received any communication from WizP after 06-04, and I didn't have any today. I just logged into the boards about 30 minutes ago and WizP stated that I had seen his message from today and did not respond so he filed the claim. I don't know who he is sending those messages to, but it's not me.

Just asking all the obvious questions 1st. :)

I am confused then. Are these messages real or not? If they are real, they showed read. Otherwise they had to be doctored.

XrNXpaH.jpeg

I sent him another message on June 11th, 2014 asking if the book was shipped and the message says he saw it and didn't respond. Today I sent a message telling him that if he didn't respond by today I would file for a refund via PayPal and again, its showing that he saw this message but didn't respond.

0BFLess.jpeg

Hello everyone, I just got the PM from Gsims and I'm here to defend my good name. First I never received ANY PM from WizP after I had shipped his book. Secondly, this is why I do not like shipping across the border, I can't track the book after it reaches Canadian soil. I apologize for not updating WizP with tracking as I said I would. Tracking on USPS shows that the book came back to the US from Canada as non-deliverable.

You can track USPS packages in Canada, just go here: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

The messages were added to the old thread that Diamonddave had already left, so the only person still in the thread (WizP) had read them.

Yep; but DD still did remove himself from the topic on 6/4 w/o saying anything about the package, or waiting for a "received and is good", etc.

The messages were added to the old thread that Diamonddave had already left, so the only person still in the thread (WizP) had read them.

Yep; but DD still did remove himself from the topic on 6/4 w/o saying anything about the package, or waiting for a "received and is good", etc.

True, but it is not as bad as it seemed with the seller ignoring the pms. Seems like a simple mistake that can be easily fixed now. At least I got a good laugh out of it. Sorry WizP but that IS funny.

or notifying that the package was denied access and then trying to work something out.

HarveySwick has removed themself from this topic.

Only because there is no more drama! Go back to your thread about Oceanavekid being the best seller in the history of the boards and being railroaded onto a list based on vigilantism. :baiting: