• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Never, ever ship overseas for one.

Every time I see someone post something like this I want to slap them in the face with a Union Jack.

There is tracking. There are plenty of trustworthy non-US boardies. This is a stupid stance to take.

+1

I've said I won't sell for a while, or something along those words. I welcome a full ban. Anything you see fit.

If you feel this way, then you don't have to wait for poll results to say so, just take it upon yourself to show us that you are sincere in your intention to take responsibility for your failures and punish yourself by leaving.

That's the plan once my final sales reach the buyers.

Oh.

hm

Started another sales thread and already deleted.

hm

I've said I won't sell for a while, or something along those words. I welcome a full ban. Anything you see fit.

If you feel this way, then you don't have to wait for poll results to say so, just take it upon yourself to show us that you are sincere in your intention to take responsibility for your failures and punish yourself by leaving.

Oh.

hm

hm

Unfortunately, some of the required info was missing. ;)

Oh.

hm

hm

Unfortunately, some of the required info was missing. ;)

:sumo:

:applause:

Oh.

hm

hm

Wait...he started yet another sales thread after yesterdays debacle??? The week before the poll ends can't go by fast enough.

Never, ever ship overseas for one.

Every time I see someone post something like this I want to slap them in the face with a Union Jack.

There is tracking. There are plenty of trustworthy non-US boardies. This is a stupid stance to take.

+1

+1000

Oh.

hm

hm

Wait...he started yet another sales thread after yesterdays debacle??? The week before the poll ends can't go by fast enough.

Yes, and it mentioned something about him providing great deals to boardies. He's a generous guy, that one is.

Oh.

hm

hm

Yes, and it mentioned something about him providing great deals to boardies. He's a generous guy, that one is.

I just :facepalm: at the train wreck that's occurred.

If you wake up this morning to 100 posts in the Probation discussion here's the summary:

•  
    Current HOS vote up for discussion:
Symbiotic HOS nomination poll with detailed write up courtesy of HarveySwick

Symbiotic came on and (after saying he would accept whatever the boards determined) started back tracking arguing that he really didnt do all that much wrong and he didnt actually cheat anyone out of any money so why the HOS?

There was some back and forth about the solarcadet HOS listing with buzz and Solar rehashing positions (nothing new)

JimmyL had a buyer on ebay notify him 8 months later that a book didnt arrive. Everyone said Jimmy owes the buyer nothing due to the long delay, and it could just as easily be a scam since there was no international tracking to prove/disprove delivery.

Now go read the Symbiotic summary and vote!

(thumbs u Thanks for this. Its appreciated.

Oh.

hm

hm

I really feel for the people who have ever had to rely on this guy in real life.

The lines between right and wrong and truth and lie don't get this blurred - no excuse.

Oh.

hm

hm

He posted a Lazarus lot at 11:00 pm pacific time. When I saw the post it reinforced what I was already thinking - he really doesn't care and has no sincerety in his apologies.

Edited by highradart

Oh.

hm

hm

I really feel for the people who have ever had to rely on this guy in real life.

The lines between right and wrong and truth and lie don't get this blurred - no excuse.

I'm not saying they're the same person, but his antics remind me of GIJOEISAWESOME....not that they have the same MO, but that they both act like children. We knew for certain that one of them actually was a child. I'm starting to wonder about Symbi hm

[*]There was some back and forth about the solarcadet HOS listing with buzz and Solar rehashing positions (nothing new)

Let's not start abbreviating this d-bag's username.

If you wake up this morning to 100 posts in the Probation discussion here's the summary:

•  

Symbiotic came on and (after saying he would accept whatever the boards determined) started back tracking arguing that he really didnt do all that much wrong and he didnt actually cheat anyone out of any money so why the HOS?

There was some back and forth about the solarcadet HOS listing with buzz and Solar rehashing positions (nothing new)

JimmyL had a buyer on ebay notify him 8 months later that a book didnt arrive. Everyone said Jimmy owes the buyer nothing due to the long delay, and it could just as easily be a scam since there was no international tracking to prove/disprove delivery.

That's pretty good!

•  

That's pretty good!

I agree with Buzzetta