• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Dude, maybe you smelled...I mean fell into the shoe fetishist market.

I've got some shoes that reek like rhino afterbirth, so Im seeing dollar signs already.

Buzz does take the pics with him wearing the shoes

hm

What people do with shoes that I was going to throw out anyway... is their business.

However... I am not going to lie. I received some really out their questions from listing these. I pretty much ignore all of them. If you do this, you will see what I mean and just shake your head.

If my old shoes are what someone wants... then whatever.

I am tempted to list my toothbrush the next time I wear one out.

Cashiers checks have been sent to Doug and Rich, which they should both receive on Monday.

They are the only 2 people whom transactions were reversed on that I did not notify and/or settle up with.

I don't know why Harvey would say he knows of a third when there is none.

This effected 2 of my recent purchases on the boards resulting in the sellers canceling on me for whatever reason, even after I offered to send money order/Cashiers Check to them so there was no confusion.

This happened after the deal was made so I don't know if them backing out of the deal is PL worthy or if they do or don't have to honor the deal that was made. (shrug)

I understand that there have been instances of people pulling scams here before (I was a victim of one but got my money back) but there are also people who legitimately have an unforeseen or honest mistake happen and this is one of those unforeseen mistakes.

There are plenty of people who can vouch for and my kudos thread is a perfect example. Even people that don't like me have to admit that I always keep my word.

When Scott and Rich get their money I'm sure they will both chime in, also because they were the only 2 people effected by this :)

Cashiers checks have been sent to Doug and Rich, which they should both receive on Monday.

They are the only 2 people whom transactions were reversed on that I did not notify and/or settle up with.

I don't know why Harvey would say he knows of a third when there is none.

This effected 2 of my recent purchases on the boards resulting in the sellers canceling on me for whatever reason, even after I offered to send money order/Cashiers Check to them so there was no confusion.

This happened after the deal was made so I don't know if them backing out of the deal is PL worthy or if they do or don't have to honor the deal that was made. (shrug)

I understand that there have been instances of people pulling scams here before (I was a victim of one but got my money back) but there are also people who legitimately have an unforeseen or honest mistake happen and this is one of those unforeseen mistakes.

There are plenty of people who can vouch for and my kudos thread is a perfect example. Even people that don't like me have to admit that I always keep my word.

When Scott and Rich get their money I'm sure they will both chime in, also because they were the only 2 people effected by this :)

Under the circumstances, I don't think their backing out is probation worthy.

Under the circumstances, I don't think their backing out is probation worthy.

Whether PL worthy or not. It would be poor form to nominate.

Here is the problem Hustruck. Reputation is everything here, and lets be honest, yours is less than stellar. After the shilling incident on Ebay, people are going to want to protect themselves. If you nominated them for the PL, I bet the majority of the board would Be pissed..... At you.

People have their lists of who they won't deal with. When you harass enough people with your "could you do 80% off of your asking price and throw in shipping" sometimes your name gets added to those lists. That and reversing PayPal charges. :/ You can't nominate someone to the PL because they don't want to deal with your shenanigans. lol

I had someone PM me thinking I was a mod ( :D ) praying that their transaction with you would be straightened out saying the same thing happened to them. If they want to come forward, they can. That's not up to me. (shrug)

Here is the problem Hustruck. Reputation is everything here, and lets be honest, yours is less than stellar. After the shilling incident on Ebay, people are going to want to protect themselves. If you nominated them for the PL, I bet the majority of the board would Be pissed..... At you.

It would be an epic thread tho......