• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I don't think the mods are going to ban him for this, and they have that power, not us.

So, PL with no way for restitution, or overkill on the HoS...

hm

-slym

This is a case of deciding if he is just a doosh or a con man?

Folks I humbly request that we take this thread somewhere else and let things simmer down. I've already requested the mods to clean up the pl list. Thanks everyone

Will they be taking care of the colorful pm I received too?

Really, with as few posts as he has and the way he acts, either list is too good for him.

He needs to be banned from the site, IMHO.

-slym

More than agreed. I posted without going through the whole thread. These things turn into marathons lol

Wouldn't surprise me if this is indeed SC1 on a bender....

Folks I humbly request that we take this thread somewhere else and let things simmer down. I've already requested the mods to clean up the pl list. Thanks everyone

Will they be taking care of the colorful pm I received too?

I'm jells :(

I don't think the mods are going to ban him for this, and they have that power, not us.

hm

-slym

Is the third option "both"?

hm

-slym

Is the third option "both"?

third option is "crack" pay attention.

What is the PL for? Is it for transactions that haven't been made whole after 1 months time only? What about transactions that didn't go smooth? Is there a place for bad feedback or to let other buyers/sellers beware of crappy transactions? The kudos forums is for positive feedback only.

What is the PL for? Is it for transactions that haven't been made whole after 1 months time only? What about transactions that didn't go smooth? Is there a place for bad feedback or to let other buyers/sellers beware of crappy transactions? The kudos forums is for positive feedback only.

It's for transactions that haven't gone smoothly. Hopefully, it'll help them get worked out. It's not a permanent list of bad transactions, and it's not where people complain about each other. That's what CG is for.

:bump: 1/30/14 PROBATION LIST UPDATE :bump:

Ron "put me on your sissy list" Mkay added to PL 1/30/14

lol

It's for transactions that haven't gone smoothly. Hopefully, it'll help them get worked out. It's not a permanent list of bad transactions, and it's not where people complain about each other. That's what CG is for.

Go start another thread in CG. I need the points.

I do like the negative points. They feel more valuable. What shall I post about?

I do like the negative points. They feel more valuable. What shall I post about?

You have the golden touch. Do what feels right.

You have the golden touch. Do what feels right.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7401592#Post7401592