• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:ohnoez:

btw - Symbiotic isn't on any list & going back 3 pages in the thread gets you to 10:30 last night....

The line of JL's that I quoted is pretty much the be-all, end-all of this convo. It's also why the PL and HoS is seen as useless by some people. It doesn't how much a person's shadiness is shown, as long as there is a sweet deal to be had, people will deal with them.

-slym

This was all discussed ad nauseum before. The kid apologized, took 3 months away and is trying to do the right thing. People can change. I feel like I just said this a week ago.

Symbiotic is SO different from solarcadet. I can't figure out why the constant need for 2cdaic5.gif. If you don't like him - don't deal with him. (shrug)

Until he has ripped off ANYONE on the Boards, there's nothing to do except constantly bi tch about it. Contributing something positive wouldn't hurt some people sometimes.

2c

This was all discussed ad nauseum before. The kid apologized, took 3 months away and is trying to do the right thing. People can change. I feel like I just said this a week ago.

Symbiotic is SO different from solarcadet. I can't figure out why the constant need for 2cdaic5.gif. If you don't like him - don't deal with him. (shrug)

Until he has ripped off ANYONE on the Boards, there's nothing to do except constantly bi tch about it. Contributing something positive wouldn't hurt some people sometimes.

2c

So in you're eyes, telling people to be careful when dealing with those whose past has shown them to be untrustworthy and willing to shill their own auctions, then try to deny it until they finally were buried under too much evidence, isn't contributing something positive?

Fine, from now on, I won't warn people about scams that I uncover, and I'll let boardies learn the hard way after they get burned.

I guess I didn't realize I wasn't "contributing something positive" to these boards.

From now on, caveat emptor, I'll just sit back eating some :popcorn: and be silent, since I can't contribute something positive.

BTW, there are more scams being uncovered right now, but I guess some boardies will just have to find out the hard way. (thumbs u

The kid apologized, took 3 months away and is trying to do the right thing. People can change. I feel like I just said this a week ago.

2c

BTW, he didn't take 3 months away, he started a sales thread 10 or 12 days later. At least get your facts straight.

So in you're eyes, telling people to be careful when dealing with those whose past has shown them to be untrustworthy and willing to shill their own auctions, then try to deny it until they finally were buried under too much evidence, isn't contributing something positive?

Considering none of you named him and were just talking in rhetoricals.

No. It is not positive.

2c

Fine, from now on, I won't warn people about scams that I uncover, and I'll let boardies learn the hard way after they get burned.

I guess I didn't realize I wasn't "contributing something positive" to these boards.

From now on, caveat emptor, I'll just sit back eating some :popcorn: and be silent, since I can't contribute something positive.

BTW, there are more scams being uncovered right now, but I guess some boardies will just have to find out the hard way. (thumbs u

Well then. :sumo:

HusTrucK came in here like he had been here for years and basically gave giant FU's to longstanding members with a sense of entitlement. He grid a lowball offer in a f'n charity thread?!

Still not Symbiotic. (shrug) I said it before. I reached out to the kid when everything about shilling happened. He really expressed that he messed up bad, but still love this community. I KNOW he screwed up even more by starting a sales thread 10 days later. doh! What can I say to that other than :boo: .

My point is, after that - he took a long, needed vacation away. If he comes back and screws anyone over here, I'm with all of you and I'll join in the 2cdaic5.gif.

But why not just sit back and watch IF the kid has learned something. Lessons are learned everyday. And I'm not completely a gullible, hugging trees fool - I could see through HusTrucK's BS. Just by reading his blogs or his eBay feedback you could see something wasn't right upstairs. :screwy:

But Symbiotic, from my talks with him gives me the impression that he screwed up and wants to do right. (shrug)

All I can do is :popcorn: and hope. :wishluck:

No. It is not positive.

Uh, I did name him. :gossip:

No Alex, we're talking about buying from Symbiotic. With his past record concerning selling, shipping, and shilling, I just hope you don't get burned by this clown.

2c

Read my next follow up post. I appreciate you looking out for scammers. I was right there with you in case you forget on red rocks AND HusTrucK! :makepoint:

But we all know after spending weeks talking about Symbiotic. Either sit back and hope he's learned or be ready to pounce if he screws up. I'll be right there with you if he does. (thumbs u

HusTrucK came in here like he had been here for years and basically gave giant FU's to longstanding members with a sense of entitlement. He grid a lowball offer in a f'n charity thread?!

Still not Symbiotic. (shrug) I said it before. I reached out to the kid when everything about shilling happened. He really expressed that he messed up bad, but still love this community. I KNOW he screwed up even more by starting a sales thread 10 days later. doh! What can I say to that other than :boo: .

My point is, after that - he took a long, needed vacation away. If he comes back and screws anyone over here, I'm with all of you and I'll join in the 2cdaic5.gif.

But why not just sit back and watch IF the kid has learned something. Lessons are learned everyday. And I'm not completely a gullible, hugging trees fool - I could see through HusTrucK's BS. Just by reading his blogs or his eBay feedback you could see something wasn't right upstairs. :screwy:

But Symbiotic, from my talks with him gives me the impression that he screwed up and wants to do right. (shrug)

Good luck with that!

-slym

No. It is not positive.

Uh, I did name him. :gossip:

No Alex, we're talking about buying from Symbiotic. With his past record concerning selling, shipping, and shilling, I just hope you don't get burned by this clown.

You named him after I asked what you guys were talking about and after I had made a "fooloutmyself" post.

Btw, Symbiotic got a neg on e-bay 2 weeks ago.

This link shows Symbiotic's link to his e-bay account.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7397032#Post7397032

His recent feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=eburry17&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=281255864764&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Just to be clear because I'm waiting for the :tonofbricks:

I don't defend those that from what I've seen don't deserve it. You wouldn't catch me ever defending red rocks, solarcadet, HusTrucK. They screwed over members of he community. Then when called out on it, they defied the community with big "FU's!"

I had no problem and was willing to get a strike with my link in solarcadet's sales thread. And if Symbiotic ended up there one day, I'd do the same thing. But he's not on the list yet and APPEARS to be trying. That's all. (shrug)

Just to be clear because I'm waiting for the :tonofbricks:

I don't defend those that from what I've seen don't deserve it. You wouldn't catch me ever defending red rocks, solarcadet, HusTrucK. They screwed over members of he community. Then when called out on it, they defied the community with big "FU's!"

I had no problem and was willing to get a strike with my link in solarcadet's sales thread. And if Symbiotic ended up there one day, I'd do the same thing. But he's not on the list yet and APPEARS to be trying. That's all. (shrug)

Please name one person i screwed over in money or books (shrug)

i have never taken a dollar or sold or bought anything and screwed over any member