• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

But he thinks he's right, pinhead, so he's clearly right. :sumo:

Yo pinhead, I thought you were long gone.

It's amusing, throughout the ordeal, you all scream and yell about how Ocean was a spoon, acting badly, insulting you, giving no respect, etc. and the minute I bring that up, suddenly it's a total non-issue. lollollol

But he thinks he's right, pinhead, so he's clearly right. :sumo:

Yo pinhead, I thought you were long gone.

It's amusing, throughout the ordeal, you all scream and yell about how Ocean was a spoon, acting badly, insulting you, giving no respect, etc. and the minute I bring that up, suddenly it's a total non-issue. lollollol

:roflmao:

No, I have admitted all along that it was a contributing factor. Perhaps just not in the way you meant. Due to his past antics I can not give him the benefit of the doubt, so I honestly believe he was holding out for more money and would have sold it if his new price was met. His disregard of the rules on here also prevents me from believing him on the ebay thing.

The more you guys railroad others into the PL, the less relevant the list will be.

And exactly who voted for Ocean to be put on the list? Names?

Maybe you should research how someone ends up on the list. (thumbs u

Harvey is the last person to railroad someone onto any list. He has actively defended some of the biggest spoons on this board in this very thread.

No, I have admitted all along that it was a contributing factor. Perhaps just not in the way you meant. Due to his past antics I can not give him the benefit of the doubt, so I honestly believe he was holding out for more money and would have sold it if his new price was met. His disregard of the rules on here also prevents me from believing him on the ebay thing.

Fair enough, but I don't believe in using that type of personal bias and conjecture in slapping people onto the PL. To me, it's sticking to the stated rules, with no wiggle room that sets a bad precedent for the rest of us.

That's where we differ.

And just an FYI, if this happens in the future, many will support a similar treatment of other sellers, regardless of personal bias.

Can someone explain why ocean kid is on the PL. From reading it seemed he told the buyer twice he didn't want to sell the book.

Why is he on the list? I'm not being facetious I'm just wondering what I missed.(shrug)

When did I say it was a non-issue? Quote me. :popcorn:

I just said I didn't want to discuss it. Take him off the list if you feel that you're so right about the situation? (shrug) I PM'ed jawn this afternoon. I'll just let him discuss his nomination. I didn't nominate oceanavekid. I long made up my mind I wouldn't buy anything from him. But if you want to keep deflecting back to some sort of theory that his inclusion in the PL was some sort of secret vendetta, I don't know how to respond to that. Go back and read the pages of discussion on the situation.

Can someone explain why ocean kid is on the PL. From reading it seemed he told the buyer twice he didn't want to sell the book.

Why is he on the list? I'm not being facetious I'm just wondering what I missed.(shrug)

He didn't tell the buyer he didn't want to sell. He hinted he may not want to sell. Some would say he was bartering. (thumbs u

Harvey is the last person to railroad someone onto any list. He has actively defended some of the biggest spoons on this board in this very thread.

Then what's so special in this case? I see absolutely nothing to support that there ever was a transaction between two parties, and in fact, ocean stated he was keeping the book multiple times.

I really don't get this at all, and I'd like to run Oceans' face through a cheese grater because of what a spoon he is on here.

He didn't tell the buyer he didn't want to sell. He hinted he may not want to sell. Some would say he was bartering. (thumbs u

Didn't the person nominating him post the PM exchange where he states I'm going to keep the book and the buyer just plowed forward?

This has been asked about 100 times before, but exactly what kind of backwards English do you speak?

But which one of these makes more sense?

Think I'm just going to hold on to it Thanks tho = Seller is holding onto the book

or

Think I'm just going to hold on to it Thanks tho = The book is still for sale

Then what's so special in this case? I see absolutely nothing to support that there ever was a transaction between two parties, and in fact, ocean stated he was keeping the book multiple times.

I really don't get this at all, and I'd like to run Oceans' face through a cheese grater because of what a spoon he is on here.

I think this is a unique (in a way) situation simply because of the way Ocean worded his messages and the wording in his thread. It lead to ambiguity.

The part that is somewhat amusing is that neither the seller nor the buyer cares. The only reason I care is because I do not want the same thing to happen to people that actually matter.

dc comics presents 26

jawn Online content

Hobbyist

Hello,

Would you happen to know if the DC Comics Presents is a newsstand or direct?

Thanks,

John

Top Edit Edit Reply Reply Quote Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply Quick Quote Quick Quote

Unread By: none

#5152750 - 04/30/14 07:44 PM Re: dc comics presents 26

oceanavekid Offline

Talkative?

Loc: Sacramento, California

Not sure sorry

Probably going to just hold on to it till I'm able to take pictures

Top Reply Reply Quote Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply Quick Quote Quick Quote

#5152914 - 04/30/14 08:38 PM Re: dc comics presents 26

jawn Online content

Hobbyist

Would you do $100 for it?

Top Edit Edit Reply Reply Quote Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply Quick Quote Quick Quote

#5153251 - 04/30/14 09:56 PM Re: dc comics presents 26

oceanavekid Offline

Talkative?

Loc: Sacramento, California

Already had someone offer that. It might be priced low at $110

Think I'm just going to hold on to it

Thanks tho

Top Reply Reply Quote Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply Quick Quote Quick Quote

#5153883 - Yesterday at 04:13 AM Re: dc comics presents 26

jawn Online content