• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

By MONTHS!! And always trying to blame the buyers or lying about comics being shipped.

Assuming you are a police officer, how many times do you allow someone to speed, apologize and promise to slow down and then speed again? Does "sorry, I need to improve" work in Florida courts?

[font:Book Antiqua]

I am not a fan of A-DONIS,

I was a customer in the past,

poor communication and slow shipping...

Still, I don't believe the guy belong to the HOS or probation list,

he made mistakes and work hard to make things right.

This is a community not a Salem Witch Hunt Season,

let the guy sell his books and stop the bullying...

[/font]

:sumo:

If this were a community to you, I would have a Garcia Lopez Batman book right now.

[font:Book Antiqua]You my friend are * Special *[/font]

:devil:

Whatevs. It's hilarious that you will bully a seller by wordsmithing his sales rules and then make noise about a bullying a real problem seller. As long as you get what you want . . . :devil:

Bullying? Works hard to make things right? Maybe you should read my link.

Your link from five years ago?

Jeff, if you I want to make it personal, fine.

Read my posts - it is NOT personal. The link shows a 5 year PATTERN of lies and disrespect. I would link similar cases in any other probation discussion. You seem to be hoping for special treatment.

If this were a community to you, I would have a Garcia Lopez Batman book right now.

Whatevs. It's hilarious that you will bully a seller by wordsmithing his sales rules and then make noise about a bullying a real problem seller. As long as you get what you want . . . :devil:

[font:Book Antiqua]Really..?[/font]

:roflmao:

Can we do a count?

Its way more than four times. I would say don't put him on the HOS if he didn't cry so much about being put on the HOS when it was first mentioned.

either put him on the HOS or wait 6 months for when this happens again and we can reevaluate the situation.

Remember...

Saying things that are critical of other people is "bullying." Saying true things that people don't like is "bullying." Challenging someone's poor behavior is "bullying."

Thus watering down the meaning of the word "bullying", and making a mockery of people who are *actually* being bullied.

There aren't enough facepalms in the world to give to people who abuse the word "bullying."

[font:Book Antiqua]Really..?[/font]

:roflmao:

Absolutely. I thought your temper tantrum was ridiculous, and your pre-emptive threatening statements in the thread were even worse. It was never an issue that I would step aside, so that Andrew wouldn't have to face the fury of whatever threads you were, most likely, already drafting. But I did buy that book while you were still trying to beat him down on price, and only the fact that there was specific reference to a "time stamp" kept me from making an issue of it. Where was your sense of community when you knew you had haggled your way out of an underpriced book?

Remember...

Saying things that are critical of other people is "bullying." Saying true things that people don't like is "bullying." Challenging someone's poor behavior is "bullying."

Thus watering down the meaning of the word "bullying", and making a mockery of people who are *actually* being bullied.

There aren't enough facepalms in the world to give to people who abuse the word "bullying."

I do wonder about meeting you. I don't think you have a chance of meeting my expectations. :cloud9:

The patter here is on stage 3. Play the victim. To his credit, his patter has worked successfully for years.

I've been late on shipping four times Jeff. FOUR! Which Two resulted in refunds.

Shortly after I joined these boards in my first purchase here I attempted to buy a graded sketch cover from you. Unaware of the laid-back attitude this board seems to have when it comes to actually completing transactions, I was quick to pester you about shipping the book. You promised me three different times that the book would ship on this day on that day or tomorrow and it never happened. Eventually I just told you to cancel the sale and refund my money, which you did. I felt sort of bad about it at the time because I could have shown more patience; I believe I gave you less than 2 weeks to fulfill your end of the deal. However, I don't much care to deal with people who consistently make empty promises.

Earlier this year cool books came along, as they tend to do, and I chose to give you another shot. I paid, and three weeks later the book was in my hands. But again, during our PMs you promised me at least twice that the book was going to be shipped on a certain day and it wasn't.