• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

[font:Book Antiqua]

At least we agree in something:

MagnusX is worst that politicians, chicken pox and any tax increase...

Still, I don't believe the guy belong to the HOS or probation list.

Keep selling your books A-DONIS!

[/font]

(thumbs u

There is a Jeffro fanclub in my heart.

I do have the form to join the club. Does each new member still get stale hockey card bubble gum?

I went to a baseball card show once back in the early 90s and bought a bunch of unopened Topps 1985 wax packs. I cracked them open but didn't try the gum, although I was tempted.

Hell, I'd try that gum NOW.

There is a Jeffro fanclub in my heart.

I do have the form to join the club. Does each new member still get stale hockey card bubble gum?

I went to a baseball card show once back in the early 90s and bought a bunch of unopened Topps 1985 wax packs. I cracked them open but didn't try the gum, although I was tempted.

Hell, I'd try that gum NOW.

I've had them so old they shatter like glass.

fwiw, A-Donis has been trying to keep his cool, apologize continuously, and not get into a heated back and forth, despite what looks like persistent aggressive posting towards him. Yes, I realize he has had a history of problems, and I don't have any means of judging his sincerity beyond what he says here. If I were involved in a transaction with him, though, I'd be willing to give him a shot based on his posts.

If all he needs to do is sell, ship quickly, and communicate, then give him the chance to do that. Not sure what the continued (week-long now?) castigation is meant to accomplish. I think he's gotten the message by now. Either he'll prove his words sincere, or not.

hm

I brought it back up because I did not see a resolution and thought it was swept under the carpet during NYCC.

I will disagree. You DO have means to judge his sincerity. His actions following his pledge to improve again and again and again. He has been given a multitude of chances to do that and yet.....

So, he proved his last words insincere. We wait and see if this time he is sincere?

Ah, post count. Always comes down to post count.

Swept under the rug? Wasn't it you who told me to get my mess straight? And even suggested not to sell that often because you assumed I made good $$$ with my regular job?

Even hinted at staying on top of things more often?

Were you there when I pmed CAHokie or Barth or MoJoePin?

What changed?

Is this the same Jeff who was so willing to help me at the show??

Wait, so Branget is two-faced? Sounds like he hides behind his keyboard.

Some reason that does not shock me.

Last line of the 1st paragraph. :gossip:

I said posts, meaning content, not post count.

Thanks for the clarification! There were issues long before you arrival. (thumbs u

But it's easier to inject yourself into the conversation when you don't have all the facts....duh.

You mean besides what's been laid out here? That's the purpose of this thread and general discussion: to hash it out. If people are carrying out PM discussions on the topics, then they are circumventing the community aspect of this effort. If not, then I have as much info as anyone else.

Or is there a selection process for who can and can't consider these discussions?

Are you one of those people who interrupts an already In progress conversation just to state your opinion? I have nothing against you as I don't know you, but I'm curious.

hm

Magnus is an individual_without_enough_empathy, for multiple reasons. What a doosh. Can't be happy he got what he wanted, has to rub Sean's nose in it. RMA is dead on about this guy.
There is a reason he is on the ignore list of a lot of people.

Magnus is an individual_without_enough_empathy, for multiple reasons. What a doosh. Can't be happy he got what he wanted, has to rub Sean's nose in it. RMA is dead on about this guy.

Just to be sure, Darrell's referring to Magnus, not me...

hm

...right?

;)

[font:Book Antiqua]if he fell to post about me as a buyer

I feel to post about him as a seller...

NEVER BUY FROM Darrell F AGAIN...

[/font]

Just to be sure, Darrell's referring to Magnus, not me...

hm

...right?

;)

lol

You gang know I am all peace and love and hugs for Almost all right?

Well...someone special made it extra hard tonight.....

BOLDLY going where few have gone before in new font tiers....

They even have me all passive aggressive and stuff... :censored::sumo:

~ mostly because I am scared of their deadly wit,grammar and command of the English language~

Sarcasm alert.(above)....dont want anyone thinking I'm speaking ill of RMA.

Damn robot fighters...