• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Write up the nomination. :baiting:

If we are going down this road, it would be proper to see the following:

1. The original thread or PM conversations in which the book was purchased.

2. The PM/email in which Hus offered up the (false) picture of the cracked case.

And another PM would have to go out notifying him that he has been nominated to the HoS

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't vote without seeing 1 and 2.

Robert, I'm glad I read this before I attempted to write the same thing. You write much better than I do.

Anyway, time to step away from the computer. Happy New Year everyone:) This will keep till next year for sure;)

Never said I wasn't going to pay for the book

I explained to the seller what happened

He's the only seller that flipped out

The rest at least understood what happened and agreed to more time and were paid off if they still wanted to sell the book

The book is or will be sold

I'm not paying for something if I'm not going to receive it

The way it stands unless he still has the book there's no way for me to ever get off the list.

Also, because I am sitting in Manhattan right now dreading my commute home through Times Square (thanks Tourist individual_without_enough_empathys) I figured I would put together an interesting timeline.

Sunday December 7th 10:21 pm EST Original auction ends http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Incredible-Hulk-181-Nov-1974-Marvel-CGC-Graded-as-9-0-or-VF-NM-/301419079394?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item462dfa26e2

Let's give Hustruck the benefit of the doubt and assume that he paid that night. Seller advertised expedited free shipping so let's assume he overnights it on December 8th and it gets to Hustruck by December 9th. I believe I recall that was around the time he then started listing it on instagram. Regardless the book was shopped around starting then.

Saturday December 20th Book is listed here. Fun begins. At that time the case is not broken (btw that is not a cracked case, the top post is broken, CGC requires a regrade on that) because Hustruck would have mentioned that.

Between December 21 and yesterday Hustruck mailed the book back to the seller, the seller mailed it to CGC, had it REGRADED, it came back exactly the same, and was listed in eBay.

O and this time line requires us to accept that the book was mailed from Albany to Indiana to Sarasota, graded and then back to Indiana all in the span of 5 days. Maybe Santa rents out his slay for deliveries to Hustruck? OR when he's not busy curing cancer he invented a teleporter :idea:

That guy... that guy right there... *sigh*

I am so glad that I just removed myself from a PM HusTruck sent me about buying some of my comics a while back. I don't want his money, and now no one can get screwed over on something I used to own. My soul stayed cleaner.

:)

-slym

The rest at least understood what happened and agreed to more time and were paid off if they still wanted to sell the book

The way it stands unless he still has the book there's no way for me to ever get off the list.

Are you still here? :D

Whoa, are you replying to a post from five years ago?

I'm guessing you missed where he claimed he was in the process of actually curing cancer with his research. :roflmao:

No, that was classic. There are a million other diseases that he could cure.

Jungle Rot?

Insane in the membrane.

-slym

I cannot believe anyone would even consider buying or selling to this scumbag after all the he has pulled.

If anyone needs proof or just wants to have a laugh or just relive memories, here is the original Hustruck thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7215594&fpart=1

From that thread:

I dont stand for things like this and when i meet racist people like you I show you why it pays off to train muay thai and jiu jitsu for 5 years.

That's a threat, and I was surprised to find that no one humped the button - so I just did.

:D

So much classic stuff in that thread, but this stands out to me.

-slym

I was partial to the having a lot of money soon because he is about to become a doctor comment. Not that there is anything wrong with going to community college, but when you are attending one (for several years at that), you are still a bit away from achieving that Dr. status.

Make sure you send him a separate PM with a link to your post here.

Then... :popcorn:

already did it ?

You need a NEW PM, not one that was part of an existing chain. I see that you are new. Perhaps reading the rules that are posted in the forum will help clarify what you need to do. Here is a link to make it easier.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4949997#Post4949997

BUDDY ... I did sent a NEW PM! I don't need the rules read again to me and I'm not new here

I always think of this place,and it's members as a cut above the average comic book collector.That being said hustruck does not belong here,however I do feel you should learn a little bit of humility as well.You better not only respect veteran board members,you respect our female board members even more.Sharon is the queen of this place,and you respect her.Nuff Said!

Hustruck for HoS. (thumbs u

already did it ?

You need a NEW PM, not one that was part of an existing chain. I see that you are new. Perhaps reading the rules that are posted in the forum will help clarify what you need to do. Here is a link to make it easier.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4949997#Post4949997

BUDDY ... I did sent a NEW PM! I don't need the rules read again to me and I'm not new here

I always think of this place,and it's members as a cut above the average comic book collector.That being said hustruck does not belong here,however I do feel you should learn a little bit of humility as well.You better not only respect veteran board members,you respect our female board members even more.Sharon is the queen of this place,and you respect her.Nuff Said!

Well said. :cool:

Agreed, Sha :angel: is the best of the best in my opinion, and it really really bothered me seeing her addressed in this manner. (tsk)

already did it ?