• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I think Sha is like the only universally beloved member on these boards. She is one of the hearts of the board. We love ya Sha :foryou:

No one is universally beloved here.

Dan is absolutely correct, I know of at least one person who has me on ignore and I wouldn't be surprised if there are more.

I wouldn't have it any other way...to be "universally loved" is much too hard a standard to live up to. I'd rather just be normal, lol...

and Oakland;) ;) (((Dave))))..I really appreciate the sentiment, but .just think of me as another person, women should not get or have to get special consideration be it more or less.

Ice, I'm already a mom and I'm not planning on changing my name to Wendy anytime soon...but I'm really happy to be a part of this group and I have to say I like the overwhelming majority of the people here a lot which is why I stay;).

Ice, I'm already a mom and I'm not planning on changing my name to Wendy anytime soon...but I'm really happy to be a part of this group and I have to say I like the overwhelming majority of the people here a lot which is why I stay;).

Rufioooooo!

I think Sha is like the only universally beloved member on these boards. She is one of the hearts of the board. We love ya Sha :foryou:

No one is universally beloved here.

Dan is absolutely correct, I know of at least one person who has me on ignore and I wouldn't be surprised if there are more.

I wouldn't have it any other way...to be "universally loved" is much too hard a standard to live up to. I'd rather just be normal, lol...

and Oakland;) ;) (((Dave))))..I really appreciate the sentiment, but .just think of me as another person, women should not get or have to get special consideration be it more or less.

Just one more question, to clarify, does this mean you will not be seeking the White House in 2016?

reporters2_zpscba8f281.jpg

CNN Breaking News

Former President George W. Bush hopes skypinkblu runs for president.

"I think she would be a great president," the former President said in an exclusive interview with CNN's Jake Tapper.

"I have no clue what's on her mind and we will talk when she's ready. I noticed she's moving around the country quite a bit and posting a lot on comics sites," George W. Bush said.

For more of CNN's interview with former President George W. Bush, watch "The Lead with Jake Tapper" on CNN at 4 p.m. ET.

For complete coverage of breaking news, go to CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.

CNN Breaking News

Former President George W. Bush hopes skypinkblu runs for president.

"I think she would be a great president," the former President said in an exclusive interview with CNN's Jake Tapper.

"I have no clue what's on her mind and we will talk when she's ready. I noticed she's moving around the country quite a bit and posting a lot on comics sites," George W. Bush said.

For more of CNN's interview with former President George W. Bush, watch "The Lead with Jake Tapper" on CNN at 4 p.m. ET.

For complete coverage of breaking news, go to CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.

If Sharon runs for president she'll be to busy to manage us.....

so no response? what does that mean for hustruck??

As I understand it, you had expected to buy a book and tried to set up a meeting, which he declined, and then claimed (falsely, it appears) that the slab was damaged and broke off contact. And you have not heard from him since, is that correct?

so no response? what does that mean for hustruck??

As I understand it, you had expected to buy a book and tried to set up a meeting, which he declined, and then claimed (falsely, it appears) that the slab was damaged and broke off contact. And you have not heard from him since, is that correct?

yes... I claimed the book, made arrangements to meet up because he wanted cash... kept getting the run around. Then a week later got the fake cracked case pic and told another story, I nominated him for probation... got a bunch of txts (gave him my number to meet and exchange for the book) and noones heard from him since... no Instagram, never read my PM, no boards ??