• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I'm guessing you missed where he claimed he was in the process of actually curing cancer with his research. :roflmao:

No, that was classic. There are a million other diseases that he could cure.

Jungle Rot?

I'm guessing you missed where he claimed he was in the process of actually curing cancer with his research. :roflmao:

No, that was classic. There are a million other diseases that he could cure.

Jungle Rot?

A few more months of hustruck's sales threads and we could be disease free.

I cannot believe anyone would even consider buying or selling to this scumbag after all the he has pulled.

If anyone needs proof or just wants to have a laugh or just relive memories, here is the original Hustruck thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7215594&fpart=1

I cannot believe anyone would even consider buying or selling to this scumbag after all the he has pulled.

If anyone needs proof or just wants to have a laugh or just relive memories, here is the original Hustruck thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7215594&fpart=1

I'm going to have to refresh my memory and read that whole thread later. After I come home from a drinking binge and have to take a good dump.

Ah, the memories. It seems like it was just yesterday. :cloud9:

I love the Doctor portion. How would you love to find out right before an operation that he is your surgeon? :ohnoez:

I'm going to have to refresh my memory and read that whole thread later. After I come home from a drinking binge and have to take a good dump.

lol

@4Comix has he read any of your pm's in the last few days?

No response ? still says unread...but i know he knows...he txt me to ask me to recind my nomination of him...I told him no problem meet me with e book and it's done but as you can all see now the pic of the case was a fraud, the books on someone else ebay listing so I really can't figure out why he even did this? What was to gain? Maybe he thought I would send cash?

and again I'm sorry for getting frustrated with some board members ...I'm not new to collecting as anyone on IG knows but I am new to the boards...I really only buy, sell, trade...and being accused of being hustruck is downright disrespectful lol but no more guns blazing I come in peace :slapfight:lol

Write up the nomination. :baiting:

If we are going down this road, it would be proper to see the following:

1. The original thread or PM conversations in which the book was purchased.

2. The PM/email in which Hus offered up the (false) picture of the cracked case.

And another PM would have to go out notifying him that he has been nominated to the HoS

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't vote without seeing 1 and 2.