• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

The only problem about depending on the PL for him is that it would be up to the nominating board member to keep him there. A nice backroom deal would take him right off.

I realize I am a noob. My thoughts don't count.I read all the threads posted on Hus. I taken notes on all the discussion here. Studied all the HOS rules. I am not a very serious person and posted a couple posts that aren't very serious. Just to make lite of the subject. The whole thing boils down to, it really doesn't matter if he is on Probation or HOS, he still is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed canoe.

Edited by HHwolfman

I deleted the poll.

At last vote,

130 - yes

18 - no

If someone wants to write up a better, more thorough and appropriate write up with HOS nomination worthy information, go for it. (thumbs u

For the record, when I voted, there were 15 yes votes and 1 no vote.

I was that lonely no vote and while it doesn't ultimately effect me in any way, I think it would be a mistake to throw HusTruck on the HOS. PL list - absolutely.

People here say "well just wait til he does something worse." If we adopt the "guilty until proven innocent" mindset, then these lists are absolutely worthless and we're establishing a very dangerous precedent.

My 2c

At this point should I just delete the poll since it was clearly done so incorrectly? (shrug)

No. I understand the points against his nomination. But enough people think he deserves to be on the HOS list, for actual offenses.

Please outline the actual offenses that violate the PL/HOS.

You helped refine the offenses yourself. We just view the severity of them differently. (shrug)

Below is your original HOS proposal. I have struck out the irrelevant points with a brief comment following in blue.

:news::news:HusTruck HOS Nomination Poll :news::news:

I am nominating HusTruck to the Hall of Shame. He has exhibited several signs of being a scammer and a complete fraud on multiple occasions. He also exhibits several signs of sociopathic behavior.

His first posts here included starting a thread accusing a store owner of "raping" him.

This has no relevance to the HOS or PL.

He showed his true colors and lack of ethics by admitting Sociology 101:If you can do something without getting caught you will.In that thread he was referring to another person. Regardless, this is neither PL or HOS worthy.

He was caught shilling HERE and brushed it off with excuses about imaginary adversaries that were framing him HERE. Has the shilling been been proven? I saw a post or two shortlky after saying "He shilled" or similar but the only real response was Hustruck said he blocked the shill bidders and restarted the auctions.

The term "HusTrucking", i.e. extreme lowballing, was coined and HusTruck joked about it while trying to lowball in a charity thread [unedited post] and further laughing about his lowballing actions. Is Hustruck saying "just be happy I didnt low ball you :roflmao:" grounds for HOS or PL?

Very recently, he has issues with several long-standing seller to which he was almost nominated for the Probation List based on "PayPal Issues".

Were these issues resolved? Is money still outstanding?

This brings us to the most recent transgression which has finally landed him on the Probation List: The Hulk #181 Fiasco. In this instance, HusTruck listed a Hulk #181 and refused to show the label or include the certification number. This was because he was attempted to drop ship the book - i.e. purchase the book from eBay, list it here for a higher amount before he had paid for the book and use the funds from the sale here to pay for it while making a profit. However, the original seller of the book became weary when HusTruck once again began to have payment issues so the seller cancelled the deal. HusTruck now could not fulfill a sale of the book to a Board member so he stole images of a cracked case from another thread and tried to claim that the Hulk #181's case was cracked.

This is the only substantiated incident. I would not call it HOS worthy. PL worthy yes as a resolution is possible.

These examples of fraud, deception and sociopathic behaviors are also coupled with HusTruck's homophobic comments made on his eBay profile (if you don't read this, you're a homosexual) prove that he is a character lacking any moral fiber and deserving of the Hall of Shame. Again, hardly anything PL or HOS worthy. Conjecture, opinion, call it what you will. If a homophobic comment was grounds for HOS the list would be larger than the PL.

I realize I am a noob. My thoughts don't count.I read all the threads posted on Hus. I taken notes on all the discussion here. Studied all the HOS rules. I am not a very serious person and posted a couple posts that aren't very serious. Just to make lite of the subject. But the whole thing boils down to rather he is on Probation or HOS. He still is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed canoe.

True words won't be said in this thread.

At this point should I just delete the poll since it was clearly done so incorrectly? (shrug)

No. I understand the points against his nomination. But enough people think he deserves to be on the HOS list, for actual offenses.

Please outline the actual offenses that violate the PL/HOS.

You helped refine the offenses yourself. We just view the severity of them differently. (shrug)

Below is your original HOS proposal. I have struck out the irrelevant points with a brief comment following in blue.

:news::news:HusTruck HOS Nomination Poll :news::news:

I am nominating HusTruck to the Hall of Shame. He has exhibited several signs of being a scammer and a complete fraud on multiple occasions. He also exhibits several signs of sociopathic behavior.

His first posts here included starting a thread accusing a store owner of "raping" him.

This has no relevance to the HOS or PL.

He showed his true colors and lack of ethics by admitting Sociology 101:If you can do something without getting caught you will.In that thread he was referring to another person. Regardless, this is neither PL or HOS worthy.

He was caught shilling HERE and brushed it off with excuses about imaginary adversaries that were framing him HERE. Has the shilling been been proven? I saw a post or two shortlky after saying "He shilled" or similar but the only real response was Hustruck said he blocked the shill bidders and restarted the auctions.

The term "HusTrucking", i.e. extreme lowballing, was coined and HusTruck joked about it while trying to lowball in a charity thread [unedited post] and further laughing about his lowballing actions. Is Hustruck saying "just be happy I didnt low ball you :roflmao:" grounds for HOS or PL?

Very recently, he has issues with several long-standing seller to which he was almost nominated for the Probation List based on "PayPal Issues".

Were these issues resolved? Is money still outstanding?

This brings us to the most recent transgression which has finally landed him on the Probation List: The Hulk #181 Fiasco. In this instance, HusTruck listed a Hulk #181 and refused to show the label or include the certification number. This was because he was attempted to drop ship the book - i.e. purchase the book from eBay, list it here for a higher amount before he had paid for the book and use the funds from the sale here to pay for it while making a profit. However, the original seller of the book became weary when HusTruck once again began to have payment issues so the seller cancelled the deal. HusTruck now could not fulfill a sale of the book to a Board member so he stole images of a cracked case from another thread and tried to claim that the Hulk #181's case was cracked.

This is the only substantiated incident. I would not call it HOS worthy. PL worthy yes as a resolution is possible.

These examples of fraud, deception and sociopathic behaviors are also coupled with HusTruck's homophobic comments made on his eBay profile (if you don't read this, you're a homosexual) prove that he is a character lacking any moral fiber and deserving of the Hall of Shame. Again, hardly anything PL or HOS worthy. Conjecture, opinion, call it what you will. If a homophobic comment was grounds for HOS the list would be larger than the PL.

The only offense was using a fake picture of a broken slab. The rest are either irrelevant or not been addressed. To clarify:

1) has his shilling been proven?

2) have his PayPal issues been cleared up.

Do you know the answers?

The other "issues" could be found in any number of posts by any number of even long-standing members (homophobic comments, sarcasm, etc) in any number of threads.

I deleted the poll.

At last vote,

130 - yes

18 - no

If someone wants to write up a better, more thorough and appropriate write up with HOS nomination worthy information, go for it. (thumbs u

For the record, when I voted, there were 15 yes votes and 1 no vote.

I was that lonely no vote and while it doesn't ultimately effect me in any way, I think it would be a mistake to throw HusTruck on the HOS. PL list - absolutely.

People here say "well just wait til he does something worse." If we adopt the "guilty until proven innocent" mindset, then these lists are absolutely worthless and we're establishing a very dangerous precedent.

My 2c

He admitted his own guilt. He stated that he was allowed to not finish the deal because of the "rules" he used, which by the way had nothing to do with what he was talking about. He then did not deny sending the cracked case photo. We have the email from the person he was trying to drop ship from talking about all the sketchy things he was doing. He has had multiple transgressions involving payments being reversed. What more do you need? People get too many chances here. It's as simple as that. Either you conduct yourself in a professional manner or you don't. There's no reason to let the latter stay here.

And to nip this one in the bud before it's raised. His silence here is DEAFENING. The CGC boards are not a courtroom nor a government entity. We can assume guilt from his silence.

Is this where we vote Hus for Boardie of the Year? You guys are great lawyers. He got off without having to defend himself or answer for his actions one time. We know you are reading this, so welcome back Hus!

Is this where we vote Hus for Boardie of the Year? You guys are great lawyers. He got off without having to defend himself or answer for his actions one time. We know you are reading this, so welcome back Hus!

Yeah, he is still on the PL.

I understand that. But his staying on the list is wholly contingent upon one board member keeping him there. A member that to put it bluntly may not always have the board as a whole's best interest in mind. A pm apology and a free book could in theory take him right off.

The only offense was using a fake picture of a broken slab. The rest are either irrelevant or not been addressed. To clarify:

Do you know the answers?

The other "issues" could be found in any number of posts by any number of even long-standing members (homophobic comments, sarcasm, etc) in any number of threads.

The shilling has been proven. I don't have the patience to go through the 20,000 posts in this thread to find his posts, but I'm fairly positive he admitted to it when called on it last year, claiming ignorance. Then immediately did it again.

Somebody with more of a stake is more than welcome to verify this. I wouldn't deal with him regardless of inclusion in the HOS (even tho I think he's deserving of it)

:gossip: he didn't get off of anything. He's still on the PL.
Where he'll stay.

If I knew that for sure, I would be completely ok with that, but I am skeptical.

Do you know the answers?

The shilling has been proven. I don't have the patience to go through the 20,000 posts in this thread to find his posts, but I'm fairly positive he admitted to it when called on it last year, claiming ignorance. Then immediately did it again.

Somebody with more of a stake is more than welcome to verify this. I wouldn't deal with him regardless of inclusion in the HOS (even tho I think he's deserving of it)

Symbiotic was the one who admitted it

I realize I am a noob. My thoughts don't count.I read all the threads posted on Hus. I taken notes on all the discussion here. Studied all the HOS rules. I am not a very serious person and posted a couple posts that aren't very serious. Just to make lite of the subject. But the whole thing boils down to rather he is on Probation or HOS. He still is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed canoe.

True words won't be said in this thread.

I didn't proof read my statement be. :grin:

I meant to say truer. lol

Do you know the answers?

Symbiotic was the one who admitted it

He was one of the shillers, but I thought there was a hustruck shill acknowledgement as well (shrug)

:gossip: he didn't get off of anything. He's still on the PL.
Where he'll stay.

If I knew that for sure, I would be completely ok with that, but I am skeptical.

Can you imagine him stepping up and completing the transaction?