• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Promise I will make it up to you one day I'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart

You're young. Many mistakes ahead- that's life. Just remember true Comic collectors are crazy insane (or is it insane crazy? hm ).

And your BB28? You may want to count the pages. That's a VERY important rule to use when buying key issues. ;)

Promise I will make it up to you one day I'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart

You're young. Many mistakes ahead- that's life. Just remember true Comic collectors are crazy insane (or is it insane crazy? hm ).

And your BB28? You may want to count the pages. That's a VERY important rule to use when buying key issues. ;)

I think a good rule of thumb for someone in this age bracket is to start in the $1.00 bin and work your way up. Not with B.B. #28.......................or even #38.

Well this got interesting. Hope you learned your lesson, boss. Spend some time doing teenager junk for a while. Make teenage poor decisions. Learn from them. And then get surprised when you make it to 25. Then worry about comics.

Been collecting for about 4 years now, my uncle got me into it

.... There are certainly worse hobbies.... this one you get to wake up the next morning with something to show for it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Wow I chose the wrong day to go out shopping with the girlfriend....

I know, I went to go play basketball and came back to find out there was a GI Joe Jr. To be honest though, if this is the worst thing he has done at 13, then he is doing pretty good. Not taking away the loss to Iceman, because that still sucks, and I hope he is able to resell without taking a loss.

Heck, even GI Joe was not a bad kid, he just made a huge mistake but was extremely business savy for his age. Hopefully he also learned a lesson and has changed his ways.

swagacorn you have like 24 hours left in this place go see the rest of the boards

hey 7 more posts and you can claim a PIF

I just laughed out loud