• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

yeah, can we let this one slide

.... basically what the PL list does is warn boardies about other members who have had a bad track record in the market..... you can still post and join in discussions. Personally, if it were me, I'd be honest about what happened.... and it seems that you were.... and then proceed forward in an apologetic fashion..... you may not even get nominated if you play your cards right.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I believe that the kid can learn the error of his ways. I am sure that since there is a picture that you all have his info and he will be on a ban for awhile since he is underage. I would be lying if I claimed to know buying and selling etiquette or realize the impact of my actions on others at that age.

However... to throw him on a Probation List without throwing up those that honestly have done more damage to our hobby and have had a greater impact overall on negative aspects of our hobby is disconcerting.

I am sorry that he did this to Iceman. But I would leave the door open for a possible return sometime down the line.

I will leave the form, I hope to return someday when I'm more mature. and I thank you for being opened minded

Try spend the next few years in strip clubs. That'll wisen you up. (thumbs u

:roflmao:

and get you pocket picked by the pro's.

I will leave the form, I hope to return someday when I'm more mature. and I thank you for being opened minded

and beer. Almost everything in life can be solved with beer. Drink lots of it kid.

and beer. Almost everything in life can be solved with beer.

and three stage nitrous

and beer. Almost everything in life can be solved with beer.

and three stage nitrous

.... and don't forget, Ho's before Bros..... cause a real Bro will understand. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u