• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Okay, so checked the mail today and still nothing from CAP Freak.

PayPal payment made on 5/3/09, so this is 3 full weeks after payment. We'll see after the holiday weekend where it stands.

If you buy from my thread, you wouldn't have this headache :slapfight:

Maybe he took the money and is splurging on his women at Disneyland or Magic Mountain :preach:

:jokealert:

Okay, so checked the mail today and still nothing from CAP Freak.

PayPal payment made on 5/3/09, so this is 3 full weeks after payment. We'll see after the holiday weekend where it stands.

If you buy from my thread, you wouldn't have this headache :slapfight:

Maybe he took the money and is splurging on his women at Disneyland or Magic Mountain :preach:

:jokealert:

You have two 'Tecs I'm interested in but your ultrafast shipping and top end customer service put me off Brian. Nick may be scared of good service!

If you buy from Boozad's thread, you wouldn't have this headache :slapfight:

Point well taken. I should have bought from Boozad.

Thanks Brian for the enlightenment.

No problem. Anything to help out my buddy from across the pond.

If I promise to take your money, kick you in the nuts and ship you over graded drek, would you then consider buying from me (shrug)

Doesn't comicgrinder live close by to Cap_Freak? Maybe he can take a ride over to his house to see how things are going.

Edited by bghkoyama

No problem. Anything to help out my buddy from across the pond.

If I promise to take your money, kick you in the nuts and ship you over graded drek, would you then consider buying from me (shrug)

Doesn't comicgrinder live close by to Cap_Freak? Maybe he can take a ride over to his house to see how things are going.

^^

Okay, I'm in!

:roflmao:

If people would buy my drek I'd aim to give as good a service as Brian provides...

You should sell all your slabs.

My wife would totally agree. I'd probably go for a big loss at the moment even if I did.

Just to update everyone on the Cap_freak situation. He has updated the paypal dispute and will be shipping the books. For the record, I requested him to refund my money in the Paypal dispute, email to his paypal address and even via PM from here. All my request have gone ignored and he has yet to make direct contact with me.

I truly do not deserve to be treated this way by any seller despite his age. That is no excuse. So how many times does a person get put on the list and removed before they are perm-banned?

For the record, the books I purchased are not expensive books. He did not do me a favor by selling them so cheaply. A full set of those books goes for the amount of money I paid for only 3/4 of the set. I enjoy purchasing on these boards and would rather help out a board member but honestly, this has me rethinking future purchases.

Just to update everyone on the Cap_freak situation. He has updated the paypal dispute and will be shipping the books. For the record, I requested him to refund my money in the Paypal dispute, email to his paypal address and even via PM from here. All my request have gone ignored and he has yet to make direct contact with me.

I truly do not deserve to be treated this way by any seller despite his age. That is no excuse. So how many times does a person get put on the list and removed before they are perm-banned?

For the record, the books I purchased are not expensive books. He did not do me a favor by selling them so cheaply. A full set of those books goes for the amount of money I paid for only 3/4 of the set. I enjoy purchasing on these boards and would rather help out a board member but honestly, this has me rethinking future purchases.

Time for a spanking. Where is the young man at?

:eek:

lol

Never. I am a totally push-over with my kids, and they know it already. But it isn't cool what Connor is doing.

The books may have been cheap, but he was paid fast once he got around to sending his information. Only fair to treat people the same way.

lol

Never. I am a totally push-over with my kids, and they know it already. But it isn't cool what Connor is doing.

The books may have been cheap, but he was paid fast once he got around to sending his information. Only fair to treat people the same way.

What he is doing is far worse. He told me that they were sent out and then disappeared without communicating anything with me. To me that is unforgivable and I just want to be done with this deal already.

I know. He did the same with me in saying the previous week he was so busy with school work, he forgot and mailed them out. No books yet!

I know and I am sorry for you too. I don't mind waiting for books but to be told misinformation and then not even provide a courtesy email explaining what happened. I find this totally unacceptable behavior. I am beyond pissed right now. When I saw that the Paypal dispute was updated and he did not email me directly, that was completely wrong.

I know. He did the same with me in saying the previous week he was so busy with school work, he forgot and mailed them out. No books yet!

I know and I am sorry for you too. I don't mind waiting for books but to be told misinformation and then not even provide a courtesy email explaining what happened. I find this totally unacceptable behavior. I am beyond pissed right now. When I saw that the Paypal dispute was updated and he did not email me directly, that was completely wrong.

Did Danny Dupcak start an apprenticeship program that none of us knew about?

:jokealert: But Connor has some explaining to do when he gets back on.

Edited by Bosco685

I still would like an answer to my question:

So how many times does a person get put on the list and removed before they are perm-banned?

No one is ever "banned" from anything, permanent or otherwise. The list is there only so that board members are aware of past transaction issues. Whether they choose to heed the warnings or not is entirely up to them.

I still would like an answer to my question:

So how many times does a person get put on the list and removed before they are perm-banned?

No one is ever "banned" from anything, permanent or otherwise. The list is there only so that board members are aware of past transaction issues. Whether they choose to heed the warnings or not is entirely up to them.

Here's the problem though. Even if I searched for his name it was either changed or just misspelled in the list. It is there as Cap FFreak and as Cap FFreek so how would I be able to search through the list without manually review all entries in entitled PROBATION UPDATE which by the way I am doing and keeping my own list.

While I am sure that David would not agree with me I would like an answer from him as it is his list.

If you put him on the list, he is not removed from the list until YOU ask for him to be removed.

Until he goes out of his way to make whatever right for you, leave him there. :gossip: