• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I just escalated my case against cap. I really wanted to give him a chance, but after reading his comments to those he wronged & his complete lack of humility or sense of right & wrong- no dice. I am really disappointed in him.

Just got caught up on this thread. Sad stuff. Cap is a classic self-centered kid with no concern for what his actions mean in a larger context. Total lack of empathy or feelings for others. Some kids grow out of that...hope he does some day.

Enough ranting against Freak in this thread, as the position is clear enough but a lot of people never check out this thread. If you want to make some impact, you need to "interdict" any thread that he appears in, particularly any selling or buying thread, so that more people will realize what`s been going on.

More people read this thread than have time to troll for Cap in other ones.

Hmmm, let's see

1- Still fighting with lawyers on my divorce

2- Getting laid off and not having a job, yet still raising my two kids just fine

3- Still taking my dad in for chemo treatments and follow ups for his liver cancer

yup, doesn't look like I have any personal problems so I can start selling away on the boards (thumbs u

Brian

Yo Brian, I had NO idea you were going thru all this. Guess my 1-2 visits a week (2-3 hours in total), I've lost touch with sum of the guys. If ya ever need anything, give me a holla. We're here for ya.

What the heck happened with Cap Freak?? ... dont' mean to open any wounds tho.

Too long without the list...

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time: :sumo:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

CAP freak

(added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

Comicseekers

(added 5/10/09)

ComicSupply

(added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

gilbertotorres

(added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang

(added 3/31/09)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Wolfhulk

(added 3/24/09)(You can't hide by changin' your user name!)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

$4000.00 scam!!! :sumo:

Comicseekers has been removed from the list based on various representations of resolutions achieved. This is not an endorsement, but simply recognition that he has made the necessary efforts to resolve his conflicts with other Board members.

If you feel you have an outstanding dispute with anyone, this is the place to report it. However, it is often difficult to "separate the wheat from the chaff" due to the amount of unwelcome banter in this thread. Please refrain from unwarranted commentary here, thank you. :blahblah:

I see in your updated list you removed the notation "4th Hall of shame member" next to Cap Freak's name. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I was wondering who decides when a member goes into the "hall of shame" as I see three others have already gotten membership.

Howt did Herald2Galactus, ComicSupply and gilbertotorres end up there ?

Was it by general consensus ? Or because they were repeat offenders ?

Basically I would like to know what the criteria are for a member to end up in the Hall of Shame.

:sumo: 6/1/09 PROBATION UPDATE (Comicseekers removed) :sumo:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

CAP freak

(added 5/21/09)

[/color][/size]

David, CAP Freak/Connor was noted by a large group of the board as having a 4th strike, and therefore a Hall of Shame member.

Since this is a group list, and not an individual tally of bad transactions, we need to put that back on there. FOUR TIMES is three times TOO MANY.

I'll fix it, as again, it is a group list. He earned that title, no matter his age or maturity level. His handling of the situation with multiple buyers, his outright nasty demeanor, and forcing buyers to count on PayPal to get their money back shows he does not deserve to buy or sell on this board.

List corrected!

:sumo: 6/2/09 PROBATION UPDATE (Comicseekers removed) :sumo:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

CAP freak

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang

(added 3/31/09)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Wolfhulk

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

(thumbs u

DRX

I see in your updated list you removed the notation "4th Hall of shame member" next to Cap Freak's name. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I was wondering who decides when a member goes into the "hall of shame" as I see three others have already gotten membership.

Howt did Herald2Galactus, ComicSupply and gilbertotorres end up there ?

Was it by general consensus ? Or because they were repeat offenders ?

Basically I would like to know what the criteria are for a member to end up in the Hall of Shame.

Their passion for CCEs drove them to do the unthinkable. :(

List corrected!

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

CAP freak

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang

(added 3/31/09)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Wolfhulk

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

(thumbs u

DRX

(thumbs u (thumbs u

David, CAP Freak/Connor was noted by a large group of the board as having a 4th strike, and therefore a Hall of Shame member.

Since this is a group list, and not an individual tally of bad transactions, we need to put that back on there. FOUR TIMES is three times TOO MANY.

Agreed!! If Cap Freak doesn't qualify as a Hall of Shame member, then take them all off except Alleybat. :sumo:

List corrected!

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

CAP freak

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang

(added 3/31/09)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Wolfhulk

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

(thumbs u

DRX

(thumbs u (thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Question: a new board member bought a few of books about 3 weeks ago. I sent him the invoice after the thread and he responded by adding some more books to his stack. So I sent him the updated invoice and he has since been unresponsive to my PMs. I can see that he is reading them but not responding. I really don't mind waiting to receive payments. I have a couple of others that are holding off on payment but it was communicated so I'm cool with that. Is it 30 days for the buyer to pay or is that just the sellers time line to deliver?

If it turns out that Cap_Freak is stiffing buyers, this would be a disheartening revelation. It would make me regret the effort undertaken to send him that uncut cardsheet as appreciation for him organizing the Secret Santa.

I had already forgotten that he took on the Secret Santa duties. As for now, hopefully he'll do what he needs to do. :wishluck:

This entire fiasco is news to me. While I haven't read everything, I have read enough.

Shame on you Connor, your actions are just shameful no matter how you slice it.

Part of being a man is how you handle bad situations, and it's obvious you have a long, long way to go.

Question: a new board member bought a few of books about 3 weeks ago. I sent him the invoice after the thread and he responded by adding some more books to his stack. So I sent him the updated invoice and he has since been unresponsive to my PMs. I can see that he is reading them but not responding. I really don't mind waiting to receive payments. I have a couple of others that are holding off on payment but it was communicated so I'm cool with that. Is it 30 days for the buyer to pay or is that just the sellers time line to deliver?

Just make sure he hasn't removed himself from the PM thread. It happened to me once when I got really upset that someone was not responding even though the message was being read immediately to later figure out that he was no longer a participant. :doh:

If he's just not responsive then burn the heretic!

Just make sure he hasn't removed himself from the PM thread. It happened to me once when I got really upset that someone was not responding even though the message was being read immediately to later figure out that he was no longer a participant. :doh:

If he's just not responsive then burn the heretic!

haha - i just checked to make sure and he hasn't removed himself, yet...

Works both ways.

Works both ways.

No. It is 30 days before either party can be added to the probation list.

Nobody should be taking 30 days to either ship or pay.

List corrected!

No argument there . . . but "amended" would be a more appropriate notation :grin:

I anticipated an HOS nomination considering the plethora of commentary and his response thereto . . . :whistle: